Windows 10: I need to rescale my desktop.

Discus and support I need to rescale my desktop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new PC with recommended screen rez of 1920x1080. This rez hides part of the screen on all four aspects. I need to do a custom rescaling of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by markjon27377, Mar 20, 2020.

1. I need to rescale my desktop.

I have a new PC with recommended screen rez of 1920x1080. This rez hides part of the screen on all four aspects. I need to do a custom rescaling of the screen. I can usually do this in the software included with the new video card, but can't find this feature in this AMD Radeon RX5500XT card. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

markjon27377, Mar 20, 2020

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 20, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 20, 2020
  4. I need to rescale my desktop.

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

I need to rescale my desktop.

1. I need to rescale my desktop. - Similar Threads - need rescale desktop

2. SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.: There is a simple console application, created from default Visual Studio template. At startup, the following code is added:NONCLIENTMETRICSW ncInfo{};ncInfo.cbSize = sizeofncInfo;SystemParametersInfoForDpiSPI_GETNONCLIENTMETRICS, sizeofncInfo, &ncInfo, 0, 72;When this...
  3. SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.: There is a simple console application, created from default Visual Studio template. At startup, the following code is added:NONCLIENTMETRICSW ncInfo{};ncInfo.cbSize = sizeofncInfo;SystemParametersInfoForDpiSPI_GETNONCLIENTMETRICS, sizeofncInfo, &ncInfo, 0, 72;When this...
  4. SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need to make a shortcut to a website on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to make a shortcut to a website on my desktop: To a website, how to do it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-make-a-shortcut-to-a-website-on-my/6b975378-9774-4a6f-9d4a-d656711f9bbd
  6. I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop!

I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop!: So, I tried Aposoft Recording Software and it worked, but then I shut it down and then when I booted my laptop back on, everything appeared small! HELP!!! Can anyone fix it?...
  7. Need help repairing my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help repairing my desktop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NO504Saint [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eez6xo/need_help_repairing_my_desktop/
  8. I need help with my desktop.

I need help with my desktop.: Ok, I am going to need help fixing my desktop from Microsoft. Please help me. I am a YouTuber who recently got a display or component upgrade thanks to the Windows Insider Programme. My XSplit Broadcaster didn't work, so I uninstalled it and I got Aposoft Recorder....
  9. Can't print current view after I rescale drawing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't print current view after I rescale drawing: I have now upgraded to Windows 10. In Windows 7, i could rescale PDF drawinds sent to me by builders. I could take a room, rescale it to 100%, click current view and print out just that room in 1/4" scale. Now, i pick a certain room, increase size to 100% but do not see...
  10. Do I Need Sound Card for My Desktop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do I Need Sound Card for My Desktop?: I'll be building a gaming desktop and buying a monitor with built-in speakers. Do I need a sound card or will the speakers from the monitor suffice? Here's my build: Intel Core i5-6500, MSI GeForce GTX 970, DIYPC P48-BK - Lighter Rig - xlooks Saved Part List - PCPartPicker...