Windows 10: I need to reset everything.

Discus and support I need to reset everything. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know how to reset my windows 10 laptop. You see, my tiny brain forgot my own password, and my main account is the only admin.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sahara_nasher, Jun 10, 2019.

1. I need to reset everything.

Hi,

I would like to know how to reset my windows 10 laptop.

You see, my tiny brain forgot my own password, and my main account is the only admin.

I've tried what I think is everything.

I've reset my password about 5 times, nothing.

I've used Command Prompt, nothing.

I've downloaded password breakers, nothing.

I'm somehow locked out of safemode.

I had gotten to advanced options, and it wouldn't let me do ANYTHING.

I didn't think I needed help, but it's been about 3 months and I've got nothing.

So if one of you could help me reset my laptop, I would be forever grateful appreciate it.

Thanks, bye!

:)

sahara_nasher, Jun 10, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 10, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

I need to reset everything.

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

I need to reset everything.

1. I need to reset everything. - Similar Threads - need reset everything

2. I need to reset my pc. Wipe everything. Like brand new.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reset my pc. Wipe everything. Like brand new.: I need to reset my pc. Wipe everything. Like brand new. The main problem is it doesn't let me do that, turns out, I lost my admin account. I have two separate accounts on my pc and neither of them have admin. Thing is, when i asked for help, some people told me several things...
  3. I need to reset my pc. Wipe everything. Like brand new.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to reset my pc. Wipe everything. Like brand new.: I need to reset my pc. Wipe everything. Like brand new. The main problem is it doesn't let me do that, turns out, I lost my admin account. I have two separate accounts on my pc and neither of them have admin. Thing is, when i asked for help, some people told me several things...
  4. I need to reset my pc. Wipe everything. Like brand new.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!: Hey all, So the issue is, that one day out of nowhere, without warning, all my settings were wiped out and somehow defaulted to the standard Microsoft build. So that sucked, but all in all it only affected the way the computer looked, didn't really care for it. However,...
  6. Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!: Hey all, So the issue is, that one day out of nowhere, without warning, all my settings were wiped out and somehow defaulted to the standard Microsoft build. So that sucked, but all in all it only affected the way the computer looked, didn't really care for it. However,...
  7. Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I need help with everything Windows 10..everything is screwy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help with everything Windows 10..everything is screwy: I am not a wiz with computers, let me state that fact first. I can not explain what exactly is wrong all I know is my computer isn't not functioning like it was before ….I know that I have 0 space left and cleaning disk doesn't help I don't know how to do stuff with my...
  9. Everything has reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything has reset: I don't really know where to put this so I'm not sure whether it will be answered here or not but here goes. Basically last night I turned my computer off the same way I have done for the past few months nothing different not even an update but as soon as I log on this...
  10. Reset 'remove everything' - need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset 'remove everything' - need help: Hi Guys, I did a 'reset, remove everything' and chose ' remove files and clean hard drive' It took about 1.5 hr to complete the first stage. It then made me choose to press esc or f11 (I think), I then chose f11. It has now been sitting on a black screen with a the...