Windows 10: I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me

Discus and support I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A support from microsoft helped me to set up my PC back to 10 and now I need a urgent reset and it wont allow me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pebles Luciano, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me

A support from microsoft helped me to set up my PC back to 10 and now I need a urgent reset and it wont allow me

:)

Pebles Luciano, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me

1. I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me - Similar Threads - need reset allowing

2. My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset: I did a factory reboot to clear my pc so that it seems new for the someone else to use. However, I forgot to delete my admin password such that after the reboot, my pc still wants me to enter my password but it shows an error message :"The User Profile Service service failed...
  3. My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won't allow me to login after factory reset: I did a factory reboot to clear my pc so that it seems new for the someone else to use. However, I forgot to delete my admin password such that after the reboot, my pc still wants me to enter my password but it shows an error message :"The User Profile Service service failed...
  4. I need help resetting my PC.

I need help resetting my PC.: My PC has essentially softlocked me from doing anything on it, I cannot get my bitlocker recovery key because it refuses to show up on my device on the website, even though I’ve matched the serial and ID of the PC to it. I also cannot reset my PC because it responds to me...
  5. I need help resetting my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help resetting my PC.: My PC has essentially softlocked me from doing anything on it, I cannot get my bitlocker recovery key because it refuses to show up on my device on the website, even though I’ve matched the serial and ID of the PC to it. I also cannot reset my PC because it responds to me...
  6. I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me: A support from microsoft helped me to set up my PC back to 10 and now I need a urgent reset and it wont allow me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-pc-and-is-not-allowing-me/36caca49-a9d2-4dc4-84d7-e08aa3214ce6
  7. I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me

I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me: A support from microsoft helped me to set up my PC back to 10 and now I need a urgent reset and it wont allow me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-pc-and-is-not-allowing-me/36caca49-a9d2-4dc4-84d7-e08aa3214ce6
  8. I need help with resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with resetting my pc: Every time I try to factory reset my pc it says it’s going to restart my pc but when it turns off the screen goes black and the pc never resets. I tried to turn off the pc then when I turn on my pc again it says “There was a problem with resetting my pc. No changes were...
  9. Do I need to reset my PC?

Do I need to reset my PC?: Hello dear good question forum, short and sweet: I was annoyed a few minutes ago by the fact that I constantly have to type my password into my lock screen. So after a short googling with "netplwiz" I unchecked the box above and so I thought I'd remove the password and...
  10. I need to reset my PC.

I need to reset my PC.: I need to reset my PC by erasing all files from drive C but keeping other drives safe. What is data erasure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-pc/9184a4b6-1fa4-4905-a9d2-6c0c796ae8f3