Windows 10: I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to

Discus and support I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my computer I'm automatically signed into windows. I have a pin I use to get into my computer then I'm instantly logged in, its not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by er892uhrih32erhwyugerw, May 13, 2022.

1. I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to

Whenever I turn on my computer I'm automatically signed into windows. I have a pin I use to get into my computer then I'm instantly logged in, its not my windows password. When I go to change my password in my computer settings it asks for my password, I don't have it, I've tried everything. There's no reset password option, even after I failed six times in a row to log in. How can I reset it?

:)

er892uhrih32erhwyugerw, May 13, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 13, 2022
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 13, 2022
  4. I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to

How do you reset windows 10 log on pin password

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Sign-in options on the log on screen. Select Microsoft account.
    • Try logging in using Microsoft account and password.
    • Once you log into the system, try to change the PIN under accounts/sign-in page.
    • Select the Start
      I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to [​IMG]
      button, then select
      Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • Try to reset the PIN.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 13, 2022
Thema:

I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to

1. I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to - Similar Threads - need reset password

2. Windows 11 will not let me log in. No option to reset password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not let me log in. No option to reset password.: Windows will not let me log in. The reset password link is not there. I just bought this PC brand new and cant do anything on it. I need it for work asap. Please help!...
  3. Windows 11 will not let me log in. No option to reset password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not let me log in. No option to reset password.: Windows will not let me log in. The reset password link is not there. I just bought this PC brand new and cant do anything on it. I need it for work asap. Please help!...
  4. I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to: Whenever I turn on my computer I'm automatically signed into windows. I have a pin I use to get into my computer then I'm instantly logged in, its not my windows password. When I go to change my password in my computer settings it asks for my password, I don't have it, I've...
  5. I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to reset my windows password, i'm always logged in and have no option to: Whenever I turn on my computer I'm automatically signed into windows. I have a pin I use to get into my computer then I'm instantly logged in, its not my windows password. When I go to change my password in my computer settings it asks for my password, I don't have it, I've...
  6. Can I disable the password-log in option when I'm using Windows Hello?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can I disable the password-log in option when I'm using Windows Hello?: I've set up our Windows Hello Log-In according to this guide, using a trusted network or device as the second factor first-factor are biometrics or PIN-Code:...
  7. Can I disable the password-log in option when I'm using Windows Hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I disable the password-log in option when I'm using Windows Hello?: I've set up our Windows Hello Log-In according to this guide, using a trusted network or device as the second factor first-factor are biometrics or PIN-Code:...
  8. Can I disable the password-log in option when I'm using Windows Hello?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I'm having trouble creating a password reset disk

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm having trouble creating a password reset disk: I'm using the search function in the taskbar. I type in "Create password reset disk." Then I click on the only option (which is correct) but nothing happens. 1. What could be wrong? 2. Is there another way to create this disk? Thank you...... 160139
  10. I'm having trouble creating a password reset disk

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having trouble creating a password reset disk: I'm using the search function in the taskbar. I type in "Create password reset disk." Then I click on the only option (which is correct) but nothing happens. 1. What could be wrong? 2. Is there another way to create this disk? Thank you...... 160139