Windows 10: I need to restart my computer after initially booting it every day to connect to internet.

Discus and support I need to restart my computer after initially booting it every day to connect to internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The subject of this post basically says it all, I've had this issue during many windows 10 versions and it hasn't changed. I am using ethernet through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ABrownie, Aug 2, 2020.

1. ABrownie Win User

I need to restart my computer after initially booting it every day to connect to internet.

The subject of this post basically says it all, I've had this issue during many windows 10 versions and it hasn't changed. I am using ethernet through my motherboard. It started after I started having internet issues which have now been fixed and I remember messing around in my control panel internet settings. Any help is appreciated.

:)

ABrownie, Aug 2, 2020
  2. JArmst49 Win User

Internet connection won't restart with computer restart

If I am connected to the internet and need to restart my laptop (Win10) the internet is NOT reconnected when the computer reboots when restarting. Any ideas?

JArmst49, Aug 2, 2020
  3. IanW Win User
    No internet connection on first boot

I've just "upgraded" from windows 7 yesterday. I note that I don't have an Internet connection when I initially switch on. Restarting resolves this problem. None of the suggestions on this microsoft page work https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...&v4h=winxptab1

I've never hitherto had any problems with my Internet connection on Windows 7.

In addition, yesterday the start button, notifications, cortana were all non-responsive for a lot of the time. Somebody on facebook suggested I switch off "superfetch". I did, and thus far I haven't experienced any further problems with the start menu etc. However, booting up seems to have slowed down after switching off superfetch, even though my OS is on an SSD. And I have to boot up twice before I have an Internet connection! OK, my PC is 5 years old, but it cost over £1400 minus the monitor at the time, and it has 16Gb of RAM. Why on earth is it necessary to turn off this "superfetch"?

At this point I think I'll need to go back onto windows 7 unless anyone can suggest any solutions?

IanW, Aug 2, 2020
  4. rob1618 Win User

I need to restart my computer after initially booting it every day to connect to internet.

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. I need to restart my computer after initially booting it every day to connect to internet. - Similar Threads - need restart computer

2. Every time I open my computer the internet doesn't connect and I need to restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Every time I open my computer the internet doesn't connect and I need to restart: Hello, I am having an issue where every time I open my computer and try to connect to the internet it says it is connected but it can't use the internet. Once I restart, then it is able to work. Any idea what I can do to resolve the issue?I have downloaded all the latest...
  3. Computer lagging for a period of time after every boot / restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer lagging for a period of time after every boot / restart: I have noticed that my computer will lag for a period of about 30 minutes each time I power it up or restart it. The lag is evident in characters appearing slower than normal when typing, as well as glitchy mouse cursor movements. When audio is played, the audio is also...
  4. Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?: For about a year now when I sign in or wake my pc up, I have to restart it in order to connect to the internet at all. It reads "connected no internet". Then I restart and it works fine, until it does it again. Sometimes its that day, sometimes its the next. Both wi-fi and...
  5. Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?: For about a year now when I sign in or wake my pc up, I have to restart it in order to connect to the internet at all. It reads "connected no internet". Then I restart and it works fine, until it does it again. Sometimes its that day, sometimes its the next. Both wi-fi and...
  6. Computer won't connect to internet after restart

Computer won't connect to internet after restart: I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update. But here's what's weird.... It will connect after I shut it down and power off. Once I do that it connects fine through the ethernet. My computer guy checked all drivers...
  7. No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup: The concern is when the user logs in for the first time in the A.M. to start the day in office; the internet icon shows internet access, but when tries to browse or access Outlook for emails. Browser ends up with the error “This Site can’t provide a secure connection – sent...
  8. Internet connection won't restart with computer restart

Internet connection won't restart with computer restart: If I am connected to the internet and need to restart my laptop (Win10) the internet is NOT reconnected when the computer reboots when restarting. Any ideas? 111650
  9. Internet connection turns off every day

Internet connection turns off every day: Every day my internet stops working for Internet explorer and Chrome. Firefox works fine because I have it set to auto-detect settings. To fix this, I have to first click win+R, and then type "regedit" and open. Then go here -...
  10. No internet connection once every two days

No internet connection once every two days: Hello everyone, I am currently facing a network issue at my home network. I have a Cisco X1000 (Linksys) router which is dropping out like once every two days. Looks like my DHCP isn't working properly since I am getting a 169 IP-address and no other devices (smartphones...