Windows 10: I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world

Discus and support I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Minecraft world (The Cobble Clicker Map more specifically) that has a problem. One day I got on it (my internet was still on) but my internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BigBoyAqua, Feb 17, 2019.

1. I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world

I have a Minecraft world (The Cobble Clicker Map more specifically) that has a problem. One day I got on it (my internet was still on) but my internet went out, so when i went to save and quit the world it did, but when i went to get back on later (my internet was out) i logged in to nothing but my character endlessly falling into the abyss, all my items and stats were completely gone, as was the whole world. I got on today (now that my internet is back) and the same problem is occurring. I want to know if i can resort to a previous save of this world, or any way that I can fix it, thank you.

:)

BigBoyAqua, Feb 17, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 17, 2019
  4. I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world

Import/export/backup saved world in Minecraft Windows 10 Beta?

Here you go:

Q. Where does Minecraft Windows 10 edition save the game worlds?

A. Unlike the regular Minecraft which saves the worlds to location
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves\, the Windows 10 edition saves the worlds to
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\

LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds
    . The worlds save in different formats so you cannot just copy worlds from the java based version to the Windows 10 version.

source:

Supersite for Windows

Aprianto Nursetiawan, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world

1. I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world - Similar Threads - need restore previous

2. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...
  3. Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring Minecraft worlds that weren't saved: Hi! I am using a MacBook Pro and I recently spilled water on it so I had to send it to the Apple Store to get fixed and I received it back today but I realized I didn't back up any of my worlds and I was wondering if there is still a possibility that they are somewhere on my...
  4. Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?: I had bought a bunch of worlds and stuff awhile back with minecoins on the Nintendo switch and they started locking and saying I needed to buy them agian. I’m not sure if I can get them back or what’s happening any way to fix it?...
  5. Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?

Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?: I had bought a bunch of worlds and stuff awhile back with minecoins on the Nintendo switch and they started locking and saying I needed to buy them agian. I’m not sure if I can get them back or what’s happening any way to fix it?...
  6. Previous bought minecraft worlds locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Where are Minecraft Worlds saved on Windows PC?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are Minecraft Worlds saved on Windows PC?: [ATTACH]Minecraft is a sandbox game where players can build their own worlds by using the building blocks and the resources found on the site. Minecraft has two different gaming modes, Survival and Creative. In both the gaming levels, the player has to use his creativity to...
  8. How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I was playing and suddenly a blue screen appeared. when the computer turned on my world was gone. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-the-world-in-minecraft-windows-10/56adc919-dd90-4431-99e2-ae5019e49f16
  9. Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds: Dear Community, I had to reset my laptop (in settings) due to Internet issues and was supposed to keep all my personal files alone, but it deleted my Minecraft worlds, which had a lot of progress. Is there any way to restore the worlds? Thanks!...
  10. Fix Minecraft disappeared world!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Minecraft disappeared world!: Friends I have found the way to fix this glitch , I was able to get my world back in win 10 edition. Here are the steps :- 1 you should be able to identify your world in game save folder. (Search on internet to know where is your game being saved) i : after getting to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restoring a previous version of minecraft

2. how to restore a previous save in minecraft

3. go back to old save minecraft

4. how to go to an old save in a minecraft bedrock world,
  5. how to go back to previous loads in minecraft windows 10,
  6. how to load recent saves of miencraft bedrock\,
  7. minecraft windows 10 can you revert a world to a previous version,
  8. minecraft for windows 10 how to load previous save,
  9. how to restore a previous mindcraft world,
  10. fix minecraft save issues,
  11. minecraft restore previous save,