Windows 10: I need to restore my pointer to a smaller size.

Discus and support I need to restore my pointer to a smaller size. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know how to restore my pointer to the original size. Where would I find those instructions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrancineDavis1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. I need to restore my pointer to a smaller size.

I don't know how to restore my pointer to the original size. Where would I find those instructions?

:)

FrancineDavis1, Mar 3, 2020

2. pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Mar 3, 2020
  4. I need to restore my pointer to a smaller size.

How to only make cursor size larger in Windows 10 with a 4k screen?

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for posting you query on Microsoft Community Forums.

The size of the mouse pointer is adjustable in window 10.

I would suggest you to change the Mouse pointer size. To change the Mouse pointer size please open the Mouse Properties in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Select Run.
    • Type control.exe /name Microsoft.Mouse
    • And hit Enter.
    • Select the Tab Pointers and change the Mouse pointer Size.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

I need to restore my pointer to a smaller size.

1. I need to restore my pointer to a smaller size. - Similar Threads - need restore pointer

2. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  3. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  4. i turned on my computer and the sizes of desktop were smaller.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i turned on my computer and the sizes of desktop were smaller.: turned on computer and the text size was smaller than normal....when i checked display it said 100%...when I increased it it was too big for the files to fit on the desktop....how come this happened by itself.......
  5. smaller screen size

smaller screen size: Will your next update fix the smaller size information on computer screen caused by upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-screen-size/77608d4e-63af-4d28-8d7e-1e4b7d048f00
  6. Printing images in smaller size

Printing images in smaller size: I can not print my pictures smaller all of a sudden, preview unavailable?? Any ideas please? ***Modified title from: Printing*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-images-in-smaller-size/f22eb898-3d01-4a90-842d-0a6b7becbba4
  7. pointer size

pointer size: how do I increase size of pointer? I have low vision and it is hard to see/find pointer on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-size/402f3099-9a3c-4feb-b8b6-3c7464515e39
  8. Text size looks smaller

Text size looks smaller: Hi, I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read. Does someone experience like me? If yes, how to fix this? Thank you...
  9. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  10. File size gets smaller

File size gets smaller: I’m scanning in slides which come out at 29MP, I edit them in Microsoft Photos but when I save they are reduced to 5MP and lose quality. How can I keep the size and quality?...