Windows 10: I need to restore Office my computer was updated

Discus and support I need to restore Office my computer was updated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my computer and need to restore Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pedro Caride, Nov 20, 2019.

1. I need to restore Office my computer was updated

I updated my computer and need to restore Office

:)

Pedro Caride, Nov 20, 2019

2. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2019
  4. I need to restore Office my computer was updated

The computer crashes when accessing Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Hi Indu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the system crashes only when accessing Microsoft Office product?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Microsoft Office products?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office have you installed on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Press Windows
    key and type Troubleshooting.

Select Troubleshooting and hit
    Enter.

Click on View all in the left pane of the window.

Select System Maintenance.

Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue persists only when accessing the Microsoft Office products, I suggest you to contact the below forums as we have a dedicated team to assist you better with this issue.

Microsoft Office Forums

Select the right category to post a query.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

I need to restore Office my computer was updated

1. I need to restore Office my computer was updated - Similar Threads - need restore Office

2. i need help to update my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need help to update my computer: My pc is telling me it needs an update so i go to the settings and i click check for updates then it shows the 2 important updates it needs. After it tries downloading them but gives me an error it’s very annoying because when my pc tries to do it itself in the background it...
  3. i need help to update my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help to update my computer: My pc is telling me it needs an update so i go to the settings and i click check for updates then it shows the 2 important updates it needs. After it tries downloading them but gives me an error it’s very annoying because when my pc tries to do it itself in the background it...
  4. i need help to update my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office 2003 updates needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2003 updates needed: Hello All,I'm running an old database my Company bought in 2000 for $10K. I am last using it now as a Consultant part time. Too Many years of sales info and product to move to new database for a part time job.It was running fine in Windows 10 on Access 2003. But when one of...
  6. Office 2003 updates needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2003 updates needed: Hello All,I'm running an old database my Company bought in 2000 for $10K. I am last using it now as a Consultant part time. Too Many years of sales info and product to move to new database for a part time job.It was running fine in Windows 10 on Access 2003. But when one of...
  7. Office 2003 updates needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Need help restore again microsoft office 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help restore again microsoft office 365: I need help! 1 month ago i tried to ask in here need help about my pc. After a long time i find my pc rarely blinkng for now even though i do nothing, i have 2 question: What cause my pc keep blinking? As i said for now my pc rarely blinking but i worry that this problem may...
  9. MS Office restored on the web instead of my computer.

MS Office restored on the web instead of my computer.: I reset windows 10 and now I am required to use the web based MS Office software. How do I get my pc based office software back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-restored-on-the-web-instead-of-my/e21eff0d-98d6-42b7-9230-e770277c2b31
  10. I reset my computer and lost microsoft office. Is there a way to restore it?

I reset my computer and lost microsoft office. Is there a way to restore it?: I reset my computer and lost microsoft office. Is there a way to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-reset-my-computer-and-lost-microsoft-office-is/8f959e2d-9901-42ac-b25c-a2df63bfcf47