Windows 10: I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11

Discus and support I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11. slow and causing fuzzy screen that blips in and out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Wilson8, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11

I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11. slow and causing fuzzy screen that blips in and out

:)

David Wilson8, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Jborg Win User
    Microsoft Gives Windows 10 a Major Performance Boost

Windows 7 for me already boots completely in under 10 seconds....

Jborg, Dec 5, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11

Microsoft Gives Windows 10 a Major Performance Boost

Microsoft released its first major update to Windows 10, with its centerpiece being a performance boost specific to the OS. Redmond claims that with this update, Windows 10 will be up to 30 percent quicker to start-up than Windows 7, and will have higher "performance in everyday tasks." The company also updated Cortana, its voice-assistant, to take inputs from your device's pen. Now you can simply scribble something in Cortanta's notebook, and it will recognize the information, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, physical/postal addresses; event and movie bookings; etc. Windows 10 is available for free to current users of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.

I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11 170a_thm.jpg

Source: Microsoft

btarunr, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11

1. I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - need roll major

2. I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11: I need to roll back to Windows 10, there is a major bug with Windows 11. slow and causing fuzzy screen that blips in and out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-roll-back-to-windows-10-there-is-a-major/dd3f7ff2-fc8c-4f48-8684-4eb3cf8030db
  3. Roll back from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roll back from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hi Is there any way without doing a clean install to roll back to Windows 10.My system is well suited to run Windows 11 but it is causing apps to hang and massively slowing my productivity.Hoping there is an option available....
  4. Roll back from Windows 11 to Windows 10

Roll back from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hi Is there any way without doing a clean install to roll back to Windows 10.My system is well suited to run Windows 11 but it is causing apps to hang and massively slowing my productivity.Hoping there is an option available....
  5. Roll back to windows 10

Roll back to windows 10: I am having trouble rolling back from windows 11 to windows 10. I am on the system settings "Go Back" screen but it is not highlighted and says "This option is no longer avalible on this PC" I would like to roll back because i am experiencing frame rate drop in games, and i...
  6. Rolling back windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rolling back windows 10: So I had a genuine version of windows on my pc then I upgraded it to windows enterprise. But that version was pirated so if I roll back will I get genuine windows again?...
  7. Rolling back windows 10

Rolling back windows 10: So I had a genuine version of windows on my pc then I upgraded it to windows enterprise. But that version was pirated so if I roll back will I get genuine windows again?...
  8. Rolling back windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 performance & rolling back to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 performance & rolling back to Windows 10: Hi,I installed Windows 11 on my laptop yesterday, through the official upgrade in Windows Update, running an Asus TUF with an11th gen Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM, NVidia GeForce RTX 3050 4GB.I quite like the new look, but I'm experiencing quite a few performance slowdowns,...
  10. Windows 11 performance & rolling back to Windows 10

Windows 11 performance & rolling back to Windows 10: Hi,I installed Windows 11 on my laptop yesterday, through the official upgrade in Windows Update, running an Asus TUF with an11th gen Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM, NVidia GeForce RTX 3050 4GB.I quite like the new look, but I'm experiencing quite a few performance slowdowns,...