Windows 10: I need to send scanned documents jpg. files by email but they are not being received, only...

Discus and support I need to send scanned documents jpg. files by email but they are not being received, only... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to convert jpg or png files to pdf.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoanBruce2, Aug 5, 2020.

1. I need to send scanned documents jpg. files by email but they are not being received, only...

how to convert jpg or png files to pdf.

:)

JoanBruce2, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Lis7 Win User

Outlook send/receive issue after moving pst files to Drive D

I need some advice, as this issue is driving me pretty crazy and the solutions I've found online so far don't seem to work or have negative downstream consequences.
    Win 10 (oem), v.1903
    Office 2019 Home and Business (oem)
    Internal Drive C: program files (but the oem install has the Documents folder on Drive C too for some reason)
    Internal Drive D: data files
    Background

1. After activating Outlook 2019, Windows automatically placed each pst file in C:\\Users\Username\Documents\Outlook Files\L: [email protected] Instead, I would like to store each Outlook pst file (have multiple email addresses/pst files) in a Documents folder (or some other folder) on Drive D.
    2. To move the original Documents folder from drive C to Drive D I closed Outlook, right-clicked the original Documents folder and used the Properties/Location tab to move it to a new Documents folder I had previously created on drive D. That step seemed to work correctly, and each pst file was now in the new Documents folder on Drive D.
    3. After the folder move, I launched Outlook and used the resulting "Outlook can't find" popup to specify a new file path for each pst file. However, while I can see each new file path in Outlook's Account Settings, it throws send and receive error messages (e.g.: "Sending reported error (0x8004010F): Outlook data file cannot be accessed") and won't send or receive for each account. This continues to happen after closing and reopening Outlook.
    4. I moved the Documents folder back to where it was on drive C. I tried this several times, using the Outlook error popup to try to remap each email account to the new Documents path on Drive D.
    Bottom line is that this Outlook send/receive issue is also preventing me from moving my Documents folder to the D drive where I want it, because when I move it, it messes up Outlook.
    Question

• After I move each pst file and specify the new file paths in the Outlook popup, how do I get Outlook to send/receive for those email accounts?
    Thank you in advance.

Lis7, Aug 5, 2020
  3. how can I scan a document as a jpg

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

Please follow the below steps to scan a document as a .jpg file.

1. Place the document you wish to scan into your scanner.

2. Open your scanning software or other software capable of working with scanners (like Adobe Photoshop or Acrobat Look for a menu command that will start the scanning process. Choose “File / Create PDF / From Scanner” in Acrobat or “File / Import” and the
    name of your scanner in Photoshop. Click the appropriate command. You should see another window with more details about the scanning process.

3.Choose the settings for your scan,

4. Scan the document once it meets your requirements. Save the file, typically using a command under the “File” or equivalent menu. Look for a “Format” or similar drop-down selection where you can choose the file type that you want to use to save your scanned
    document. Choose JPEG, which ends in .JPG or .JPE, as the format for your document. Name the file something you will recognize and give it a .JPG file extension. Make sure you save the file in a location where you will remember to look for it later, such as
    an “Images” folder.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 5, 2020
  4. I need to send scanned documents jpg. files by email but they are not being received, only...

scan a document

Hi Frank,

Scanned documents can be saved on your PC as JPEG, bitmap, or PNG files. For us to better address your scan issue, we'd like to know the following:

• What scanning application are you using? Send us a screenshot.
    • Were you able to set JPG as default before?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

I need to send scanned documents jpg. files by email but they are not being received, only...

1. I need to send scanned documents jpg. files by email but they are not being received, only... - Similar Threads - need send scanned

2. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  3. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  4. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. documents were being sent but email recipient don't receive it...i want that document being...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    documents were being sent but email recipient don't receive it...i want that document being...: documents were being sent but the recipient don't receive it. How many times I repeat the procedure to be able to send the document until the recipient receive the document in real time, but it failed. sadly, I don't still have my own copy supposed to be in my Gmail account....
  6. documents were being sent but email recipient don't receive it...i want that document being...

documents were being sent but email recipient don't receive it...i want that document being...: documents were being sent but the recipient don't receive it. How many times I repeat the procedure to be able to send the document until the recipient receive the document in real time, but it failed. sadly, I don't still have my own copy supposed to be in my Gmail account....
  7. documents were being sent but email recipient don't receive it...i want that document being...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I cannot receive or send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot receive or send email: Since the latest update for windows 10, I cannot receive or send email from my BT account. Microsoft has to be the worst operating system ever sold. Thank goodness for the internet, as I can gain access to my account online. I need this operating system fixed....
  9. Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving

Cannot Send Emails - Only Receiving: I cannot send emails through my Windows Mail App. I have removed and added my gmail account twice. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows Mail app using the powershell run code to remove it. I have looked on community forums and no resolutions have worked for me. This is...
  10. emails being received in junk only

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    emails being received in junk only: Recently all of my emails make their way to recipients via Trash, never in the normal inbox. Meaning my emails are usually missed. Is there a reason for this?...