Windows 10: I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case

Discus and support I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get below error you can see i have done the setting as in another pic, am i doing it correct, do i have to make changes at Hardware level too, how do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AasimNisar, Jul 3, 2020.

1. I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case

I get below error you can see i have done the setting as in another pic, am i doing it correct, do i have to make changes at Hardware level too, how do i go about it,

I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case f4d2b687-a4bf-4aeb-b4fa-36879ec7f40a?upload=true.png

But i have done the setting as show below

I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case 68732d1b-ba2f-4c95-9e5e-57d67f845f31?upload=true.png

I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case 8de3f626-ceb3-43e9-8847-2af023940c83?upload=true.png

:)

AasimNisar, Jul 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 avalible Date formats need to the some as windows 7

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Please follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the date and time format:

• Click on the time and date on the Windows taskbar.

• Now click on Date and time settings.

• Click on Change date and time formats on the right pane.

• Now you can set different time and date format.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Date formatting

I do not have the MM-DD-YY format available in the date format list of windows 10 settings.

Is there anyway to enable or is it a bug or an error with my software?

I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case b5427dd0-5b9b-4130-a2fa-107f13c5ec51?upload=true.png

That's how it shows up on my computer - only few options.

let me know if I have to enable anything on this case

PradeepNags, Jul 3, 2020
  4. I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case

Windows 10 Date Format

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to locate the date format. I will definitely assist you.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case

1. I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case - Similar Threads - need set date

2. KB5028254 will not install. No error message given.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5028254 will not install. No error message given.: KB5028254 will not install. No error message given. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5028254-will-not-install-no-error-message-given/840d9c78-9d61-47ef-8271-e4fa81d67e84
  3. KB5028254 will not install. No error message given.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5028254 will not install. No error message given.: KB5028254 will not install. No error message given. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5028254-will-not-install-no-error-message-given/840d9c78-9d61-47ef-8271-e4fa81d67e84
  4. How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...

How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...: I do not even know how I was abe to get a chat. I was given a case number in case support did not work. Well, it did not!!! Is it impossible to reach a microsoft person or microsoft chat/...
  5. microsoft.com website throwing error messages

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft.com website throwing error messages: I've been trying to shop for a Microsoft tablet or laptop on microsoft.com but keep getting error messages when I try to view some of the pages.For example, I've tried to access the page for the Surface Go 3 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/surface-go-3/904h27d0cbwn on...
  6. date format

in Windows 10 Customization
    date format: Why don't I have the month/day/year option in the date format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-format/a1b705b5-e73b-4fdf-b91d-d08f0b59f8a0
  7. Date format

Date format: Must include the date format dd/mm/yyyy in the Bangladesh regional setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-format/4a639cd7-22d2-4de5-93e3-68066bc2d133
  8. Date Format different on computer to one programme

Date Format different on computer to one programme: Have just bought a new computer - Windows 10 - region date format on computer is dd/mm/yyyy but when I go into a particular programme it is showing those dates as mm/dd/yyyy. How to I get this to show correct date format in my programme as on my old computer it was correct?...
  9. Keyboard Center software throws extraction error

Keyboard Center software throws extraction error: Yes, I tried both 64 and 32 bit exe's. Do you have a recommendation? To run the installer in compatibility mode, first, right-click the installer and select Properties, select Compatibility tab, and choose the XP compatibility mode. If the OS is 64-bit, I would run the...
  10. Need mobile formatting software

Need mobile formatting software: Possibly selling my Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet in a few days. Would like to format/delete all data on hard drive. Have too many passwords auto-saved. Is there anything I can install onto a flash drive and run from same flash drive? Will the old Format.exe work with Windows 10 on...