Windows 10: I need to shutdown the auto word suggestion, driving me crazy

Discus and support I need to shutdown the auto word suggestion, driving me crazy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me shutdown the auto suggestions for words while typing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jean M McCurdy, Dec 4, 2018.

1. I need to shutdown the auto word suggestion, driving me crazy

Please help me shutdown the auto suggestions for words while typing

:)

Jean M McCurdy, Dec 4, 2018

2. Auto word suggestion and swype dont function anymore

Please help guys! I updated my phone to "windows phone 8.1 new". I was happy with all the new features. The word suggestions and swype worked perfectly fine for a week but now the auto word suggestion and swype does not work anymore. Please help how can
    I measure steps for these functionalities to work again!

UtkarshSinghal92, Dec 4, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 4, 2018
  4. kcolawale Win User

I need to shutdown the auto word suggestion, driving me crazy

words prompt and auto correct/ words suggestions

Notice that my phone suddenly stop auto suggest words or correct nor give me prompts

kcolawale, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

I need to shutdown the auto word suggestion, driving me crazy

1. I need to shutdown the auto word suggestion, driving me crazy - Similar Threads - need shutdown auto

2. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  3. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  4. Bsod driving me crazy !!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod driving me crazy !!!: DESKTOP-UUDJIR1-(2020-09-28_20-21-00).zip - Google Drive Win Ver. 2004( OS Build 19041.508) Any help will be trully appreciated !!! Ty. 165400
  5. FTP is driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP is driving me crazy: I'm facing a strange situation concerning FTP. The server accepts passive connections on port 21 and a username and password are required. 1. I can access the server using the FTP feature of Directory Opus with no apparent limitations. 2. I can connect to the server, but I...
  6. Windows 10 Auto Bios Update Driving Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Auto Bios Update Driving Me Crazy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/girlfights [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwuk0x/windows_10_auto_bios_update_driving_me_crazy/
  7. auto suggestion of word while using word application

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto suggestion of word while using word application: Please help! While I am typing anywhere, I get this annoying word suggestion box on my screen, often over my text. How do I switch it off and make it go to it's final resting place? Screen shot below: Thank you wise people. Rach Oh so ironic!!!!!!...
  8. Headphones driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones driving me crazy: Hey, Just after I upgraded to Windows 10, I noticed my headphones were making a weird noise whenever sound was playing, and then the sound sticking around for about five seconds when the sound stopped playing. Here's a sample: Headphone Beep This was quieter and more...
  9. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...
  10. Not Sandboxed driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Sandboxed driving me crazy: I installed AOL Gold and it seemed like it was gone. Now now only is it on AOL. but chrome, Facebook, etc. It is flashing more now than ever. If it is not sandboxed can I get it sandboxed? Can it be turned on or off? [img] 108883