Windows 10: i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

Discus and support i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; microsoft store order question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scott Rogers1, Jan 10, 2024.

1. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

microsoft store order question

:)

Scott Rogers1, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Suman_B Win User

Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

Hi Mario12693,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC before this issue occurred?
    2. May I know if you are able to purchase any other apps from store?
    3. Are you logged into Microsoft account?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Make sure that the date and time are correct on the computer.

To set your time and time zone in Windows 10, go to
    StartWindows logo Start button >
    SettingsGear-shaped Settings icon >
    Time & language>
    Date & time.

Method 2: Clear Store Cache.

1. PressWin + R
    on the keyboard

2. Type
    WSRESET.EXE and hit ok

3. Restart the computer

Method 3: Fix store problems.

I suggest you to refer this article to Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jan 10, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Did not receive a Microsoft Order

Hi Alexandar,

I understand your query regarding an order. Let me help you with the details.

If you have placed the order from Microsoft Store, you may want to have a look at the article on

Track your order from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team for any purchase or refund related queries, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to
    get in touch with the Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 10, 2024
  4. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 10, 2024
Thema:

i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

1. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store - Similar Threads - need speak someone

2. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store: microsoft store order question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-someone-regarding-an-order-i/b5c0c5b1-d219-4072-92c9-6d7ad8de5dfe
  3. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store: microsoft store order question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-someone-regarding-an-order-i/b5c0c5b1-d219-4072-92c9-6d7ad8de5dfe
  4. I need to speak to someone on my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak to someone on my account?: I need to speak to someone about my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-someone-on-my-account/f12d5b7d-1929-4ced-aeeb-e3a9f5a9098c
  5. i need to speak to someone at microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i need to speak to someone at microsoft: I need to speak to someone at microsoft about a payment that has been going out of my account monthly but I cant tie it up to any invoices for microsoft. I need a telephone number...
  6. i need to speak to someone at microsoft

i need to speak to someone at microsoft: I need to speak to someone at microsoft about a payment that has been going out of my account monthly but I cant tie it up to any invoices for microsoft. I need a telephone number...
  7. i need to speak to someone at microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I need to speak with someone at Microsoft

I need to speak with someone at Microsoft: Why does Microsoft not provide help by phone. I am completely locked out of my laptop. I cannot reset my password for 24 hours it says, and account recovery says that my information does not match. What am I supposed to do if I cannot use the online help. I need to talk to a...
  9. I need to speak with someone at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speak with someone at Microsoft: Why does Microsoft not provide help by phone. I am completely locked out of my laptop. I cannot reset my password for 24 hours it says, and account recovery says that my information does not match. What am I supposed to do if I cannot use the online help. I need to talk to a...
  10. Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: Unable to place order: [ATTACH]Been trying to order a gaming PC for two months now. MS Store support has sent countless escalations to teams with each one coming up with different reasons as to why i can not order it. Unbelievable that a company can not fix it! Anyone know a fix? Trying to buy...