Windows 10: I need to stream audio to two different outputs.

Discus and support I need to stream audio to two different outputs. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Voicemeeter just doesn't agree with my PC, apparently. I've been trying to get it to work for two nights now. I don't use RealTek audio drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thetasfiasco, Feb 8, 2020.

1. I need to stream audio to two different outputs.

Voicemeeter just doesn't agree with my PC, apparently. I've been trying to get it to work for two nights now. I don't use RealTek audio drivers anymore, so using the old Stereo Mix option doesn't work either. Does anyone know of any free software I can use to do this insanely simple task?

I'm playing a game and my friend wants to hear what's going on while they watch. That's literally it. Why Windows needs to make it so complicated is beyond me.

submitted by /u/thetasfiasco
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thetasfiasco, Feb 8, 2020

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 simultaneous A2DP streams playing different Audio?

Hello,

I'm trying to use multiple Bluetooth Audio Modules (Microchip RN52) SIMULTANEOUSLY on Windows 10.

- I can pair & connect these modules

- I can switch the standard audio output from one module to the other

However, when I try to play audio through Module-1 and play other Audio (e.g. with audacity) to Module-2, I get noise that sounds like corrupted sampling rate or so...

On the other Hand, I can play sound through the Bluetooth Module and at the same time stream different Audio through the Realtek Soundcard in my notebook without any problems.

So I'm wondering if it is possible to use multiple Bluetooth Audio Modules synchronously to play different Audio Streams?

Thank You,

Sven

sczeisberg, Feb 8, 2020
  4. I need to stream audio to two different outputs.

Why can't I change audio output when cast to device?

I have a problem when I cast my streaming to a TV via WiDi, I want to change the audio out put from the system.

Steps:

1. Connect to video streaming eg. Youtube

2. Cast the video streaming to my TV via WiDi (Actiontec)

3. Open playback device and try to change my audio output from TV to my laptop

Question here:

Win10 is not allowed to change my audio output frommy TV to my native speaker

is it a bug?

Kate_question_boy, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

I need to stream audio to two different outputs.

1. I need to stream audio to two different outputs. - Similar Threads - need stream audio

2. Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?: I have 3 speakers and a HDMI. I thought it would be super easy use them all... I was wrong. I am only able to use one speaker at a time and maybe a work around for speakers and headphones at the same time. This would not be a problem on a Mac. Why is Windows behind on this...
  3. Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?: I have 3 speakers and a HDMI. I thought it would be super easy use them all... I was wrong. I am only able to use one speaker at a time and maybe a work around for speakers and headphones at the same time. This would not be a problem on a Mac. Why is Windows behind on this...
  4. Why are is there no way to use more then two audio outputs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10

Audio cycling through different outputs Windows10: Hi, I've had a recent problem whenever I start my laptop or plug a device into my soundjack. The audio cycles through all the different outputs continuously speakers, headphones, two monitors speakers and is only solved when I go through the audio troubleshooter. Going...
  6. Streaming Audio

Streaming Audio: Hello. First, details- 1. I have a desktop pc and a monitor as my setup. The monitor doesn’t have speakers so audio can’t be playes directly from them. 2. My headset has a mic of course, and I plugged that into the monitor itself. 3. When I stream to Twitch via...
  7. I need to down load a audio output driver

I need to down load a audio output driver: I need to down load an audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-down-load-a-audio-output-driver/fe736a9e-55b5-4819-8756-fac7ff6f77ce
  8. Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?: Me and my GF are going on a flight tomorrow and I've downloaded shows to watch on my laptop. We both have wireless earbuds we'd like to use, since they're really easy to transport and both do a decent job of blocking out noise. I'm trying to figure out some way for both of us...
  9. How to have two different simultaneous audio outputs?

How to have two different simultaneous audio outputs?: Hello, I'm sure this kind of question might've been here before but after searching for a while, it didn't come up. So the situation is like this: - I have two displays connected to a single Windows 10 PC - one of these is a TV (HDMI connection) and acts as a secondary...
  10. How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?

How do I Output two Audio Inputs into ONE Output?: I've got a really funky setup. Basically XBOX One (HDMI to HDMI)/ Computer (HDMI to HDMI) to Receiver (supports 4K passthrough) to Monitor (via HDMI) I also have my computer plugged directly into my monitor via DisplayPort. I want to be able to hear my XBOX One through...