Windows 10: I need to switch back

Discus and support I need to switch back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So a couple months back i made the switch to Linux, this was due to the fact that i've always been told it was better for development purposes and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CommandingSpitball, Jul 27, 2020.

1. I need to switch back

So a couple months back i made the switch to Linux, this was due to the fact that i've always been told it was better for development purposes and that Linux gaming has caught up or whatever. In my experience this is NOT the case, at the least not for the distro I'm using. I want to switch back to windows 10 to have access to my windows 10 exclusives as well as the development programs i know and love. The problem? when i boot my live USB and run Windows setup, it says no drivers were found. I'm on AMD chipset and all of AMD's drivers are .exe files, something Linux does not use. So i cannot find a way to get my driver files to run a windows setup and i appear to be totally stuck on Linux. Does anybody have a way to solve this issue? I've heard switching the ports for your USB stick works but it didn't seem to fix my issue. I need the driver FILE not an .exe

submitted by /u/CommandingSpitball
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CommandingSpitball, Jul 27, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 27, 2020
  4. I need to switch back

How can I switch video settings back to the default

Hello Franklin,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • It would also be best if you can send us a screenshot of the settings you preferred to be switch back to default.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

I need to switch back

1. I need to switch back - Similar Threads - need switch

2. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  3. I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some help repairing the Windows login/switch user interface on my pc.: Hi all, averge technical knowledge, no third party support. I jhave a personal PC with my onw main user full admin rights, a Guest, the system administrator and previously two third party admin users PC was used in a work capacity and required oversight of securoty etc. I...
  4. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...: Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way to do it?...
  5. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...: Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way to do it?...
  6. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  8. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  9. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts

I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts: I recently had a glitch on MS Windows 10 where file manager jumps to the top or bottom of the list of files on the left jusrt when you are about to save a file in a searched for folder so you must scroll & search again that required I create another User Account. I did this...