Windows 10: i need to talk to a real person NOW

Discus and support i need to talk to a real person NOW in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Service ticket 1009912026 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Skippy_1955, Sep 3, 2020.

1. i need to talk to a real person NOW

Service ticket 1009912026

:)

Skippy_1955, Sep 3, 2020
  2. TED Boam Win User

can I talk to a real person

Having trouble with my MSN email on my I Phone 8. need to talk to a real person

TED Boam, Sep 3, 2020
  3. I need to talk with a real person from microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number for contact?

I need to talk with a real person from Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number?

Also can anyone verify that Virtual Solutions LLC is a real and not a scam company who fixes computers after supposedly being compromised? they said they work with Microsoft for these issues that are not computer related but are related to security compromises.

LynneLuehrs, Sep 3, 2020
  4. lacrumb Win User

i need to talk to a real person NOW

Talk to a person

Why talk to a person that does not know anything. Ask here and get your answers.

lacrumb, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

i need to talk to a real person NOW

1. i need to talk to a real person NOW - Similar Threads - need talk real

2. I need to talk with a REAL person. This system is not working!!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to talk with a REAL person. This system is not working!!!!: A charge to my credit card account continues to appear on a monthly basis. I did NOT subscribe to any MSN application. PLEASE CANCEL ANY SUBSCRIPTIONS YOU MAY FIND FOR MY USER I.D. OF: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I am notifying the credit card company to...
  3. I need to talk with a REAL person. This system is not working!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to talk with a REAL person. This system is not working!!!!: A charge to my credit card account continues to appear on a monthly basis. I did NOT subscribe to any MSN application. PLEASE CANCEL ANY SUBSCRIPTIONS YOU MAY FIND FOR MY USER I.D. OF: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I am notifying the credit card company to...
  4. I need to talk with a REAL person. This system is not working!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. May I talk to a real person

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    May I talk to a real person: My account is locked. How can a person contact me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-i-talk-to-a-real-person/b08572bd-24da-4f9d-a9a2-c7cbe0d03509
  6. May I talk to a real person

May I talk to a real person: My account is locked. How can a person contact me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-i-talk-to-a-real-person/b08572bd-24da-4f9d-a9a2-c7cbe0d03509
  7. I desperately need to talk to a real person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I desperately need to talk to a real person: Is there any way for me to talk to a real tech support person?I had a OneDrive incident and all my files are gone and I need help getting them back. I have been through all the articles via the help bot and they do not address my problem. I just need actual help. Please...
  8. I desperately need to talk to a real person

I desperately need to talk to a real person: Is there any way for me to talk to a real tech support person?I had a OneDrive incident and all my files are gone and I need help getting them back. I have been through all the articles via the help bot and they do not address my problem. I just need actual help. Please...
  9. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Talk to a Real Person?: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...
  10. Can I Talk to a Real Person?

Can I Talk to a Real Person?: My name is Ken and all I want to do is switch out of S Mode on this ASUS L210MA-DB01 laptop. The main issue is that everytime I navigate through my settings to go the activation section and click the go to store button; the store pops up in a different window then when I...