Windows 10: I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...

Discus and support I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the license via Microsoft store, it did not come with my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary Moore1, Nov 20, 2022.

1. I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...

I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the license via Microsoft store, it did not come with my old pc.

:)

Gary Moore1, Nov 20, 2022
  2. JT G3212 Win User

Windows can't find digital license to activate/transfer on new computer. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.

Hello,

I am having trouble transferring my Windows 10 Pro license from an old computer that is barely working to my new computer I have built. The Windows 10 Pro license is a retail license purchased from Microsoft. My new computer is running Windows 11 Pro. Both computers show in my devices list on my account.

Do I need to do anything else to deactivate the other license on the old computer? Original Windows 10 Pro license was purchased in 2018.

Thank you for any help!

JT G3212, Nov 20, 2022
  3. Transfer Windows 10/11 Pro digital license to a new Windows 11 home pc

Hi all,

I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 home pc to Windows 10 pro via a digital license bought from the Microsoft store (named Windows 10/11 Pro).

I would like to:

1. transfer that pro digital license to my new Windows 11 Home pc in a few days once my new pc arrives, and also

2. keep the present computer working with the previous Windows 10 home license.

How can I achieve that? (I don't have the product key for the Windows 10 home, I already bought pc with it pre-installed)

Thank you for your answer in advance.

JaroslavAZ, Nov 20, 2022
  4. I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...

new computer, want to transfer win10 pro upgrade license

I bought a new computer which came with windows 10 home to replace an old computer that came with windows 7 home which was upgraded to windows 7 pro and then the free upgrade to windows 10 pro.

I would like to transfer the win 10 pro license from old computer to upgrade new computer from win10 home to win10 pro. And then wipe old hard drive. Is this possible?

WilliamMann, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...

1. I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the... - Similar Threads - need transfer Pro

2. I cannot transfer my windows 11 pro license from my old laptop to my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot transfer my windows 11 pro license from my old laptop to my new pc: Lately, i have gotten a new pc and I was planning to transfer the windows 11 pro license key from my laptop to my new pc.In the activation menu of the old laptop, it says that the key is under my microsoft account which means if i log in my microsoft account in my new pc, the...
  3. I cannot transfer my windows 11 pro license from my old laptop to my new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot transfer my windows 11 pro license from my old laptop to my new pc: Lately, i have gotten a new pc and I was planning to transfer the windows 11 pro license key from my laptop to my new pc.In the activation menu of the old laptop, it says that the key is under my microsoft account which means if i log in my microsoft account in my new pc, the...
  4. I cannot transfer my windows 11 pro license from my old laptop to my new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?: About 3 months ago I purchased a Windows 11 pro upgrade for my Windows 11 Home edition HP laptop. That laptop just died due hardware issues and I purchased a new ASUS laptop with Windows 11 Home edition and would like to upgrade it to the Windows 11 pro on this new laptop...
  6. How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I transfer my Windows 11 Pro license key to a new computer?: About 3 months ago I purchased a Windows 11 pro upgrade for my Windows 11 Home edition HP laptop. That laptop just died due hardware issues and I purchased a new ASUS laptop with Windows 11 Home edition and would like to upgrade it to the Windows 11 pro on this new laptop...
  7. I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...: I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the license via Microsoft store, it did not come with my old pc....
  8. Transferring Windows 10 Pro RETAIL license from old computer to new computer

Transferring Windows 10 Pro RETAIL license from old computer to new computer: Hi there I have an old computer with Windows 10 Pro Retail fully activated. It was originally a Windows 8 Pro retail key that I bought from a shop in a box and then upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I would now like to transfer this old license to my new computer that also has...
  9. Transfer of Windows 10 Pro Retail License from old PC to a new PC

Transfer of Windows 10 Pro Retail License from old PC to a new PC: I had purchased a Windows 7 PC, and upgraded my PC to Windows 8 Pro during the upgrade offer by purchasing a Windows 8 pro license. Now I would like to transfer my license to another PC because i am thinking of disposing of my old PC. My digital license is linked to my...
  10. Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new

Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new: Hello, I have a windows pro license in an old laptop and I want to transfer it to my newly bought laptop so I won't have to pay twice in getting windows 10 pro. How do I go about this?...