Windows 10: I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

Discus and support I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicholas Wu1, Feb 20, 2024.

1. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK???

:)

Nicholas Wu1, Feb 20, 2024

2. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850. I enclose the screenshot.

Thanks

nairunni60, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850.

Thanks

nairunni60, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Kari Win User

I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Do you have the Home edition of Windows 10? Hyper-V is only available in Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise and Education editions.

Thema:

I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

1. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock... - Similar Threads - need turn Virtualisation

2. I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to turn on Virtualisation on my windows 10. pls help. how to get past asrock...: Pls help anyone. i need to use google play. but it wont work. HOW TO GET VIRTUALISATION TO WORK??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-turn-on-virtualisation-on-my-windows-10/2e4b623c-2bfa-4447-a5a6-687040d10a92
  3. Pls i need help on my product key i need to upgrade windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls i need help on my product key i need to upgrade windows 7 to 10: Im trying to upgrade my windows 7 pc to 10 but i can't because i need product key i tried the other app but it doesn't work on my product key.It said "this key didn't work.Please check it and try again,or try a different key".But yesterday i donwnload the windows 10 and its...
  4. hi i need help pls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hi i need help pls: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS!MTB file name C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-2833860890-4082920300-1781451404-1002\$RJI1IL8.7_ENG\bin\Inject\x86\KMS.dll it doesn't show in the recycle bin and cant be remove or quarantined by microsoft defender...
  5. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HI! There I Need Help Pls!: My Screen Resolution Got Stucked on 1024x768 and less after i updated my driver using ccleanerand feels like my graphic drivers not working but its enabled will reseting my laptop fix it? or is there other ways?...
  6. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI! There I Need Help Pls!: My Screen Resolution Got Stucked on 1024x768 and less after i updated my driver using ccleanerand feels like my graphic drivers not working but its enabled will reseting my laptop fix it? or is there other ways?...
  7. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. pls I need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pls I need help: an hacker stole my account pls help me I have a lot of things on that account pls someone can link me the mail of microsoft support pls pls I need to recover that account pls pls I removed it with the antivirus but it stole my account psl help me...
  9. i need help pls

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help pls: hi friend sry if my English is bad but I don't have very good details about the problem when I let windows like messenger app and discord app idl for sometimes it's goes black and I can't access to him I need to restart the app , I format my pc before but the same problem...
  10. how do I turn on virtualisation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I turn on virtualisation: how do I turn on virtualisation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-turn-on-virtualisation/c70ffe4c-ef52-4bfd-a6fa-ae1891d17a5d