Windows 10: i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox

Discus and support i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, a week ago when my windows 10 update arrived it showed that i need to uninstall VM Oracle VirtualBox because the windows version doesn't the app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NebejaCodrut, Jan 29, 2021.

1. i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox

hi, a week ago when my windows 10 update arrived it showed that i need to uninstall VM Oracle VirtualBox because the windows version doesn't the app.

i can't find it anywere, not in control panel and redegit.

:)

NebejaCodrut, Jan 29, 2021
  2. DoanLam Win User

Windows 10 and Oracle VM virtual box

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, I got the notice it is ready to upgrade to windows 10, however I need to be sure my windows XP - Oracle VM Virtualbox 4.2.28 is compatible with windows 10 if I upgraded to windows 10.

After upgrading, do I need to uninstall the OLD Oracle VM Virtualbox and reinstall the a new version Oracle VM Virtualbox? And what version I should install for free?

Please advise. Thanks

Regards

Doan

DoanLam, Jan 29, 2021
  3. jlucas45 Win User
    Oracle VM VirtualBox

Are there any updates on the issue of running Oracle VM Virtual Box on Windows 10? I've tried different compatibility modes, Administrator rights...so far, it won't even indicate and error message...

jlucas45, Jan 29, 2021
  4. ras.asrat Win User

i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox

Windows 10 v 1703, Oracle VM VirtualBox

Hello community, upgraded to 1703 2 days ago. Most apps are working fine. Except Oracle VM VirtualBox v 5.1.8 stopped working on both computers I upgraded. Luckily there's a new version out ( VBox 5.1.22), installed it & works fine. Just wanted to give
    you a heads up if you run into the same problem.

ras.asrat, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox

1. i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox - Similar Threads - need uninstall Oracle

2. How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Fedora is a Linux Operating System that is very useful for software developers, cloud engineers, and tech enthusiasts in general. Even though you can install Fedora alongside your current operating system, it makes more sense to create a virtual machine and install...
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade to 11 fails stating "uninstall Oracle VirtualBox" but it's not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Upgrade to 11 fails stating "uninstall Oracle VirtualBox" but it's not...: Hi, today I'm trying the upgrade. I've tried before when it told me that it's incompatible with Oracle VirtualBox. Surprisingly to me it was about Hyper-V installed on my machine. However, I've uninstalled Hyper-V today, rebooted, tried again the upgrade to Windows 11....
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade to 11 fails stating "uninstall Oracle VirtualBox" but it's not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Upgrade to 11 fails stating "uninstall Oracle VirtualBox" but it's not...: Hi, today I'm trying the upgrade. I've tried before when it told me that it's incompatible with Oracle VirtualBox. Surprisingly to me it was about Hyper-V installed on my machine. However, I've uninstalled Hyper-V today, rebooted, tried again the upgrade to Windows 11....
  5. Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2?: Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-why-was-oracle-vm-virtualbox-uninstalled-in/ced88824-b662-4a5f-bef6-9acbb2ee05a5
  6. Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2?: Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-why-was-oracle-vm-virtualbox-uninstalled-in/ced88824-b662-4a5f-bef6-9acbb2ee05a5
  7. Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the world of computers, and many are willing to test this much-awaited Operating System. The best way to test it is on a Virtual Machine. Hence, we brought to you this guide to install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox. Can...
  9. How do i remove Oracle VM VirtualBox from my system???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove Oracle VM VirtualBox from my system???: My windows update keeps getting stuck at 25% because it keeps telling me to uninstall something called VirtualBox. Yet after thoroughly scouring my entire PC there is NO SUCH APP installed ANYWHERE on my PC! Im at my wits end here. Ive even tried google the solution and...
  10. Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10: I have been asked by Microsoft to uninstall Oracle VM VirtualBox as it is not compatible with Windows 10. I have no clue, whether to uninstall it or not or how to proceed further.? Because without uninstalling, I can't update windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....