Windows 10: I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..

Discus and support I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus.. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; .I never installed it and can't find it on my computor..I see lots are having the same problem..updates won't complete till it is uninstalled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnitaPennington1, Oct 29, 2018.

1. I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..

.I never installed it and can't find it on my computor..I see lots are having the same problem..updates won't complete till it is uninstalled.

:)

AnitaPennington1, Oct 29, 2018

2. unable to uninstall Avira Anti-virus

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) How exactly you are trying to Uninstall Avira Anti-virus?

2) Do you get any error message, when trying to uninstall?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall Avira Anti-virus and check if it helps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Programs and Features.

2) Right click on the Avira Anti-virus and select Uninstall.

If the issue persists, then refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Instructions for manual uninstallation

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Stephanie Win User
    Avira Free Anti virus

The Avira UI to me is a bit plain, its easy to use and does not take long to get used to >

I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus.. [​IMG]

Configuring the scan

Different types of scan can be pinned to Start or Taskbar

Stephanie, Oct 29, 2018
  4. I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Here is the list of some top antivirus software :

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
    Kaspersky
    AVG Anti-Virus
    Avast! Pro
    Avira

Regards
    Jane

janeparker, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..

1. I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus.. - Similar Threads - need unistall Avira

2. How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program: Hello,I accidently installed the anti-virus program named ''avira security''. Now how can i delete it fully from my PC. Also i have tried to delete it from these ways:1. Tried to removing it from ''settings'' page of windows.2. Tried to removing it from control panel3. Tried...
  3. How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program: Hello,I accidently installed the anti-virus program named ''avira security''. Now how can i delete it fully from my PC. Also i have tried to delete it from these ways:1. Tried to removing it from ''settings'' page of windows.2. Tried to removing it from control panel3. Tried...
  4. How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Do I need an Anti-Virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need an Anti-Virus?: I am an advanced user, and I don't like having Windows Defender. I like to use Malwarebytes, AVG, or similar. Should I install an AV, or am I fine without it? Edit: Also, it is a dualboot with Linux Mint 19.3 submitted by /u/Kitten622 [link] [comments]...
  6. Do I need Anti-Virus for Windows 10?

Do I need Anti-Virus for Windows 10?: Is window 10 Pro good without any Third Party Security like Norton 360? [Original Title: Windows Security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-i-need-anti-virus-for-windows-10/b51d7a1f-cb30-4223-9ca4-dbd12ce05a29
  7. How can I remove Avira anti virus on my windows 10 ?

How can I remove Avira anti virus on my windows 10 ?: I downloaded Avira antivirus three days ago but decided I didn't want it . I had downloaded it because it was free and I had heard it was reliable. I have spent the last two days and several hours, trying to remove it but it will not remove. It is malware in my opinion and I...
  8. Kapersky Free Trial Anti-Virus Unistalled / Notification Remains

Kapersky Free Trial Anti-Virus Unistalled / Notification Remains: I installed Kapersky Anti-virus the free trial version and uninstalled it along with the Secure Connect software that it installed. I cannot figure out how to get rid of the notification that apparently did not clean-up after the uninstall. I did find there software removal...
  9. Avira Free Anti virus

Avira Free Anti virus: A friend at work asked me have I ever used Avire Free Anti virus (he husband put it on her laptop) I said no but I can look at it, so installed and up to now I quite like it. I do know some Iffy sites so a little test and I will see how Avire handles it *Smile Avire UI and...
  10. Need a new Anti-Virus.

Need a new Anti-Virus.: I got a Critical update on the 17th. Since then, Tablet(Windows 10) has been running slow. Tried doing a System Restore. AVG blocked the restore. Ended up removing AVG. Tried Windows Defender. Updated it and tried to run the scan. Defender kept freezing 3 seconds into the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i need to uninstall avira antivirus but I cant see it