Windows 10: i need to unlink my device from my micrsoft account and then reset it for sale need to...

Discus and support i need to unlink my device from my micrsoft account and then reset it for sale need to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot see "sign in with a local account instead" under accounts tab in settings. How can i unlink the PC ready for selling it? i want onedrive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tarven, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Tarven Win User

i need to unlink my device from my micrsoft account and then reset it for sale need to...

I cannot see "sign in with a local account instead" under accounts tab in settings. How can i unlink the PC ready for selling it? i want onedrive sync, my Microsoft account and digital license unlinked from that PC. thanks.

:)

Tarven, Sep 7, 2020

2. unlink email accounts

Hi, There are several methods or steps we can utilize to achieve your objective of unlinking your emails account with removing them. Before proceed with the different steps available, we need to further clarify on what applications or where on Windows
    10 you would like to unlink the email accounts. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• The email account you wanted to unlink, is this a Microsoft account, an Outlook.com account or a third party email account?
    • Where are you attempting to unlink your email account, is it on an email client you have on your desktop computer?
    • If you are using an email client, are you using the Outlook desktop application or a third party email client?
    • Are you pertaining to unlinking your email account from Windows 10 as a sign in option?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Munifex Win User

i need to unlink my device from my micrsoft account and then reset it for sale need to...

How to unlink Email Accounts in Win 10 Mail App

To unlink linked accounts:-

• In Mail App. Select Hamburger or 'All Accounts' icon to display account list.
    • Right click on the name of the account to unlink, ('linked inbox' by default), & select 'Account Settings'
    • Under 'Manage Accounts' select (Left click) the name of the linked inbox. 'Settings for linked inbox' will open.
    • Select 'Unlink inboxes' .
    Hope it helps.

Munifex, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. i need to unlink my device from my micrsoft account and then reset it for sale need to... - Similar Threads - need unlink device

2. I need to remove my account from my family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to remove my account from my family: I need to remove an email from a family without acces to the owner account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-remove-my-account-from-my-family/b6ef45aa-56c5-4309-83eb-ec39c0066a52
  3. I need to remove my account from my family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to remove my account from my family: I need to remove an email from a family without acces to the owner account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-remove-my-account-from-my-family/b6ef45aa-56c5-4309-83eb-ec39c0066a52
  4. I need to remove my account from my family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reset my laptop: So my laptop was running really slow so I decided to reset it. When it was done, it turned onto the loging screen except it seems to remember me. However when I try to log in, it says I need to set up my pin and when I try to do that it says "the user profile service failed...
  6. I need to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to reset my laptop: So my laptop was running really slow so I decided to reset it. When it was done, it turned onto the loging screen except it seems to remember me. However when I try to log in, it says I need to set up my pin and when I try to do that it says "the user profile service failed...
  7. My device has been unlinked from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device has been unlinked from Microsoft account: My laptop device has been unlinked to my Microsoft account. I now can't gain access to my laptop as my password doesn't work despite resetting it, it still won't allow me gain access. I have contacted Microsoft a few times now and followed their advice and I still don't have...
  8. My device has been unlinked from Microsoft account

My device has been unlinked from Microsoft account: My laptop device has been unlinked to my Microsoft account. I now can't gain access to my laptop as my password doesn't work despite resetting it, it still won't allow me gain access. I have contacted Microsoft a few times now and followed their advice and I still don't have...
  9. My device has been unlinked from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I need to reset my laptop

I need to reset my laptop: I need to reset my laptop however Im afraid I would lose my Onedrive storage. Can somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-laptop/c45ccacf-b3d3-42a7-a5dd-05f850faa11b