Windows 10: I need to ( update & security) for my windows10

Discus and support I need to ( update & security) for my windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to ( update & security) for my windows10. I have a problem with update& security of my windows 10. looking for update history I found the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MansourAlqubaty, Jan 9, 2019.

1. I need to ( update & security) for my windows10

I need to ( update & security) for my windows10.

I have a problem with update& security of my windows 10.

looking for update history I found the followings message in previous months had been failed

"Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1809, en-us"

BR,

Mansour

:)

MansourAlqubaty, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Jorge Win User
    Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

So that's (4) down and 40 Billion more security updates to go before any Microsucks O/S will be even remotely secure. I'd suggest Bill get off his arse and get the first Billion security fixes out this year.

Jorge, Jan 9, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

I need to ( update & security) for my windows10

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

I need to ( update & security) for my windows10

1. I need to ( update & security) for my windows10 - Similar Threads - need update security

2. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  3. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  4. My computer restart everyday due to windows10 Security update!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer restart everyday due to windows10 Security update!: My computer automatically sleeps by default, but the computer reboots every time. All the opened applications are gone. The data is missing. I search the reason and found that it was a problem caused by automatic updates. Why did it automatically restart my computer...
  5. Rights for Family Secure (Windows10)?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Rights for Family Secure (Windows10)?: Hi folks! Now for the second question: How do you set that children in the Family Secure from Microsoft may download everything but not have all rights (admin rights). Only to install games. Greetings https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/rechte-fuers-family-secure-windows10
  6. Update Windows10 to Windows10 Pro - Do all existing applications need to be reinstalled?

Update Windows10 to Windows10 Pro - Do all existing applications need to be reinstalled?: I am planning to upgrade an existing Windows 10 PC to Windows 10 Pro. This machine hosts several very expensive custom applications. I need to understand if these applications will need to be reinstalled after windows 10 is replaced by Windows 10 Pro....
  7. how to secure my windows10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to secure my windows10 product key: how to secure my windows10 product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-secure-my-windows10-product-key/50876779-0618-400f-9275-0183199eccdd"
  8. Need Windows10 upgrade

Need Windows10 upgrade: I have Surface tablet with Windows RT 8.1. I was not given the option to upgrade to Windows10 in 2016. There is an app that I need that only can work in Windows 10. I have no plans to buy a new tablet. What can I do?...
  9. new laptop with windows10 - does it need updates to work?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new laptop with windows10 - does it need updates to work?: Long story short, I got a new HP laptop with Windows 10 and had nothing but problems. At first the laptop would sleep and not wake up and HP told me I needed to connect to the internet for updates, a graphic driver update in particular. I ended up having more problems just...
  10. Windows10 broken are Start, WindowsCentral, Update & Security & more

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows10 broken are Start, WindowsCentral, Update & Security & more: Notebook upgraded from 8.1 to 10 last year, all worked fine. Having not used it for 3 months I opened it up today to update Norton and Windows. Left click of Start button doesn't work and Windows doesn't recognize the command fix found online. Windows Central is totally...