Windows 10: I need to update windows 10 but it states the firmware is not supported UFDI. What do I do?

Discus and support I need to update windows 10 but it states the firmware is not supported UFDI. What do I do? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to update windows 10 but it states the firmware is not supported UFDI. What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LizFabrizio, Jan 25, 2020.

1. I need to update windows 10 but it states the firmware is not supported UFDI. What do I do?

I need to update windows 10 but it states the firmware is not supported UFDI. What do I do?

:)

LizFabrizio, Jan 25, 2020

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

I need to update windows 10 but it states the firmware is not supported UFDI. What do I do?

DRDNA, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

1. I need to update windows 10 but it states the firmware is not supported UFDI. What do I do? - Similar Threads - need update states

2. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  3. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  4. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  5. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  6. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I need to free up space to update windows 10. what do I do? ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to free up space to update windows 10. what do I do? ?: I need to free up space to update windows. What do I do? I need assistance for more legal assistance. I am losing my mind. Seriously! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-free-up-space-to-update-windows-10-what/5e900da9-25cb-4440-ab87-c66d2189e413
  8. what i need to do

in Windows 10 Customization
    what i need to do: [ATTACH]pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-i-need-to-do/247d4883-f312-479a-94be-d2844d3773d5
  9. What do i do with a firmware .wim file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do i do with a firmware .wim file: So i have an iLife zedbook 3g, its those hybrid tablets that allow you to have android and windows on it. All in all my windows started acting weird so i reinstalled windows but i did it with the creation tool from the microsoft website. Now here is the problem, that removed...
  10. do I need to update driver support what does slim ware do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    do I need to update driver support what does slim ware do?: do I need to update driver support what does slim ware do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-update-driver-support-what-does-slim/4d3acec4-5f34-49d4-a320-f936e15905a7