Windows 10: i need to upgrade to windows 10 since 7 no loger suported on janwary 2020 pls need ur help...

Discus and support i need to upgrade to windows 10 since 7 no loger suported on janwary 2020 pls need ur help... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i need to upgrade to windows 10 since 7 no loger suported on janwary 2020 pls need ur help to up grade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abdulkaderburhan, Nov 22, 2019.

1. i need to upgrade to windows 10 since 7 no loger suported on janwary 2020 pls need ur help...

i need to upgrade to windows 10 since 7 no loger suported on janwary 2020 pls need ur help to up grade

:)

abdulkaderburhan, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Nov 22, 2019
  4. OldMike65 Win User

i need to upgrade to windows 10 since 7 no loger suported on janwary 2020 pls need ur help...

Pls help me with restore to 7

It did not say weather it found errors or not ?? That's strange ....it does list any errors it finds ....or it will also report No errors found.

i need to upgrade to windows 10 since 7 no loger suported on janwary 2020 pls need ur help... [​IMG]

OldMike65, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

i need to upgrade to windows 10 since 7 no loger suported on janwary 2020 pls need ur help...

1. i need to upgrade to windows 10 since 7 no loger suported on janwary 2020 pls need ur help... - Similar Threads - need upgrade since

2. Bought 10. Now need help upgrading 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought 10. Now need help upgrading 7 to 10: Split from this thread. I already bought a license for windows 7. But the installation process on the PC failed. So, I need help to do the installation of windows 10 on my PC. If you can help me doing this I will be gratefull with you very much. Thans in advance....
  3. I need help

I need help: I have windows 10 edition minecraft on another computer but when I go to download minecraft windows 10 it doesnt show my device as one of the things to install it on. Ive tried to add my device as one of my devices but it doesnt let me....
  4. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS: My PC stopped working a while ago due to a stopcode labled UNmountable_Boot_Volume, and I didn't have the rescources necessary to fix it but now I do. My only other computer is a macbook and I used bootcamp assist to download windows 10 onto a usb to create a repair media and...
  5. I need help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help: Got windows 10 2 years ago & 2 nights ago I plugged up my e: backup drive, but hear this 'boop del boop' sound & in testing the sounds the computer makes + recording them on my camera, I found out it was a hardware conflict, so how I think it is between that drive e: & my...
  6. I need help

I need help: I was wondering if I can uninstall windows 10 and install it again cause lastnite somehow I guess I installed it and I guess I had windows 7 and I didn't install things right and it took away all my pictures and took my bookmarks away please please someone help me...
  7. i NEED HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i NEED HELP: Okay so starting about the end of june I started having issues with my computer freezing up. Recently I looked at the event viewer and these are what I got: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/10/2018 16:11:05 Event ID: 1000...
  8. I need help to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 ultimate: Hi, For over a week I've been trying to upgrade my Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro and after several problems I came to one (for the last 3 days) that I don't know any longer what to do. I reach the 76% overall progress with 1 or 2 % on the Configuring Settings...
  9. I Need to ReInstall Windows 10 but it was an upgrade, Help?

I Need to ReInstall Windows 10 but it was an upgrade, Help?: Need to ReInstall Windows 10 home 64-bit, Please help methods? I have Windows 10 Home 64bit and need to reinstall it, not clean install, and I no disc or product or license for it. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 back when doing so was 100% free, so I do have a...
  10. Need help downgrading to windows 7

Need help downgrading to windows 7: I get this message whenever I try to downgrade There is NO other accounts, I already checked. I also typed this in CMD just to make sure "Net user administrator /active:no HELP !! 16211