Windows 10: I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

Discus and support I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emily Dennis, Mar 1, 2024.

1. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try again. I kept the laptop on for the two hours and when I finally got back, I did not think much of it. However, when I got to sign in again later it did the same thing. Is there a way to fix this so that I do not have to waste 2 hours for it to reset, I do not have that much time to waste. Please any help would be appreciated.

:)

Emily Dennis, Mar 1, 2024

2. Xbox and OneDrive won´t log in sometimes

For some reason my one computer won´t log on to the Xbox app and OneDrive. My other computer on the other hand works perfectly fine. I can´t seem to find to reason and even tried with a factory reset and still the same issue. Help? I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me :)

I´ve allready tried deactivating the firewall and even rebooting the computer I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me ;)

Tom Högstedt, Mar 1, 2024
  3. I’ve waited 2 hours, why can’t I log back in ?

I’ve tried logging into my computer and it comes up with the message the sign in option is disabled because of failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns and to wait 2 hours. I have waited 2 hours and longer yet my computer won’t let me log back in ?

Annabelle Woods, Mar 1, 2024
  4. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

1. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me - Similar Threads - need wait hours

2. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try again. I kept the laptop on for the two hours and when I finally got back, I did not think much of it. However, when I got to...
  3. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try again. I kept the laptop on for the two hours and when I finally got back, I did not think much of it. However, when I got to...
  4. How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”: I was on an international trip for 2 weeks and when I came back and logged into my computer for the first time and typed in my pine correctly. It left me with a message on the screen that told me I have to wait two hours. This was not my first time dealing with this as before...
  5. How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”

How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”: I was on an international trip for 2 weeks and when I came back and logged into my computer for the first time and typed in my pine correctly. It left me with a message on the screen that told me I have to wait two hours. This was not my first time dealing with this as before...
  6. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: because of entering wrong password it's not letting me log inand I'm not able to keep the computer on for 2 hrs,even if I letit be on the black screen for 2 hrs it doesn't helpI just wanna ask that if I reset my computer with the keep myfiles option will I able to login I...
  7. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: because of entering wrong password it's not letting me log inand I'm not able to keep the computer on for 2 hrs,even if I letit be on the black screen for 2 hrs it doesn't helpI just wanna ask that if I reset my computer with the keep myfiles option will I able to login I...
  8. My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours: I'm royally screwed my laptop started acting up and freezing I'm forced to hold down my power button to fix it but It happened so much today that It triggered the 2 hour wait time and now I'm stuck and I can't wait the 2 hours because my PC freezes I need help because I need...
  9. My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours: I'm royally screwed my laptop started acting up and freezing I'm forced to hold down my power button to fix it but It happened so much today that It triggered the 2 hour wait time and now I'm stuck and I can't wait the 2 hours because my PC freezes I need help because I need...
  10. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: I've run into the usual issue of having to wait 2 hours to log in due to multiple failed sign in attempts, however my computer won't let me wait that long. After a few seconds, it'll go back to the screen before the log in and I'll have to put in the challenge phrase and my...