Windows 10: I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

Discus and support I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've run into the usual issue of having to wait 2 hours to log in due to multiple failed sign in attempts, however my computer won't let me wait that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jettaspop, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Jettaspop Win User

I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

I've run into the usual issue of having to wait 2 hours to log in due to multiple failed sign in attempts, however my computer won't let me wait that long. After a few seconds, it'll go back to the screen before the log in and I'll have to put in the challenge phrase and my pin again. Normally it would allow me to use my password instead however it's only letting me use my pin. There is no forgot my pin option either.

:)

Jettaspop, Jun 9, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 9, 2021
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jun 9, 2021
  4. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

1. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me - Similar Threads - need wait hours

2. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try again. I kept the laptop on for the two hours and when I finally got back, I did not think much of it. However, when I got to...
  3. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: When I opened my laptop today after typing in my pin it automatically said that my pin was incorrect, and I needed to wait 2 hours to be able to try again. I kept the laptop on for the two hours and when I finally got back, I did not think much of it. However, when I got to...
  4. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”: I was on an international trip for 2 weeks and when I came back and logged into my computer for the first time and typed in my pine correctly. It left me with a message on the screen that told me I have to wait two hours. This was not my first time dealing with this as before...
  6. How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”

How to fix “ I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me”: I was on an international trip for 2 weeks and when I came back and logged into my computer for the first time and typed in my pine correctly. It left me with a message on the screen that told me I have to wait two hours. This was not my first time dealing with this as before...
  7. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: because of entering wrong password it's not letting me log inand I'm not able to keep the computer on for 2 hrs,even if I letit be on the black screen for 2 hrs it doesn't helpI just wanna ask that if I reset my computer with the keep myfiles option will I able to login I...
  8. I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me

I need to wait 2 hours to log in but my computer won't let me: because of entering wrong password it's not letting me log inand I'm not able to keep the computer on for 2 hrs,even if I letit be on the black screen for 2 hrs it doesn't helpI just wanna ask that if I reset my computer with the keep myfiles option will I able to login I...
  9. My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours: I'm royally screwed my laptop started acting up and freezing I'm forced to hold down my power button to fix it but It happened so much today that It triggered the 2 hour wait time and now I'm stuck and I can't wait the 2 hours because my PC freezes I need help because I need...
  10. My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't let me wait the 2 hours: I'm royally screwed my laptop started acting up and freezing I'm forced to hold down my power button to fix it but It happened so much today that It triggered the 2 hour wait time and now I'm stuck and I can't wait the 2 hours because my PC freezes I need help because I need...