Windows 10: I need Tone Control for Windows 10 audio

Discus and support I need Tone Control for Windows 10 audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I guess this question has been asked, but I'm going to ask it again because it's just so obviously needed. In fact many would call it a bleedin'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TramSpasm#2001&, Oct 13, 2018.

1. I need Tone Control for Windows 10 audio

I guess this question has been asked, but I'm going to ask it again because it's just so obviously needed. In fact many would call it a bleedin' obvious need.

Windows 10 does not have tone control!! Why not?

It really is such a basic, simple need. Good old tone controls. If you're old like me you'll remember them; knobs with Base, Treble and Balance. In addition to the usual volume. I'm absolutely amazed that this is not addressed within the Windows Suite of applications. I don't need dozens of sliders covering different frequencies, just tone controls!

I'm tired of listening to music that I can't control these features on. It should be as easy as pie to develop. Just Low and High pass filters. Simple! That's it!! Balance is easy, and volume, well, that we have! There must be a Windows expert out there who can provide this as an app!! There must be!!

:)

TramSpasm#2001&, Oct 13, 2018

2. Tone Control for Windows 10

Hello,

I need a simple set of controls to allow tone management in my Windows 10 audio. Just a simply app with a simple way of working. No huge complexities. Just controls for Volume, Balance, Bass and treble. That's it. No more. Nice and simple. Can you please
    suggest the appropriate app. Thankyou.

TramSpasm#2001&, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 13, 2018
  4. tiendat Win User

I need Tone Control for Windows 10 audio

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown I need Tone Control for Windows 10 audio :(.

tiendat, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

I need Tone Control for Windows 10 audio

1. I need Tone Control for Windows 10 audio - Similar Threads - need Tone Control

2. Tone Control/Adjust

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tone Control/Adjust: W10 newbie here - Where/how can I adjust treble, bass and balance on this pc? -thx 175022
  3. Windows 10 - No sound from apps even though I hear tones in control panel Sound TEST.

Windows 10 - No sound from apps even though I hear tones in control panel Sound TEST.: ISSUE: No sound from apps even though I hear tones in control panel Sound TEST. All was working great. Power lost and when restored no sound from speakers. USB headphones and front headphone port works but nothing from rear Logitech 5.1 speakers/subwoofer. Test button...
  4. Failed to play test tone on audio driver Realtek(R) Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Failed to play test tone on audio driver Realtek(R) Audio: Here is everything i have tried so far:Restarting computerTroubleshooting "prompted that the issue has been fixed, and that restarting the computer will fix it"Using CMD to look for corrupted filesDisabling and Re-enabling the driver.Uninstalling the driver and restarting the...
  5. Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve: Hi there, I have a Surface Pro 5 and use a Bose Revolve speaker. I like Windows Media Player for my music. How do I change the tone control? Bose does not provide this and I can´t find it in Windows 10. Any suggestions please. Many thanks John in Maspalomas, Canary...
  6. audio failed to test tone and audio service not responding

audio failed to test tone and audio service not responding: after update wnowoes it showing above problems try all the methods which are available on nets still not solve problem pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-failed-to-test-tone-and-audio-service-not/9ac43d32-45b5-40f1-9988-1b2b8f9e2e25
  7. No audio, failed to play test tone after windows update.

No audio, failed to play test tone after windows update.: I've tried restarting both of the windows audio services (including AudioEndpointBuilder) as well as reinstalling the exact realtek audio driver for my motherboard that fixed a similar issue previously. When I try to change the default audio format (frequency and bit depth)...
  8. Fail to play test tone on any audio device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fail to play test tone on any audio device.: My computer is a windows 10 alienware laptop that has failed to play a test tone with my speakers, tv or bluetooth headphones. I believe my bluetooth headphones were connected when I walked out of range and disconnected which started the issue. I have tried the following...
  9. Caps Lock on: need continous tone or keystroke tone

in Windows 10 Support
    Caps Lock on: need continous tone or keystroke tone: I am 66. When typing documents I need to frequently change between Caps lock on and Caps Lock off, and I have trouble remembering which way it is set. My keyboard is adapted for limited vision but has no Caps Lock light. I can only type while looking closely at the keyboard....
  10. No audio from speakers; Failed to play test tone.

No audio from speakers; Failed to play test tone.: I have a Dell Latitude E6520 running Windows 10 Pro x64. When I try to watch YouTube I get no audio. Spotify plays and gives no errors but doesn't have sound. When I plug in headphone sound plays but as communications headphones. When I try to play a test sound through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tone control windows 10

2. tone controls windows 10

3. audio tone control windows 10

4. windows 10 tone control,
  5. tone controls windows 10 audio,
  6. tone controls in windows 10,
  7. sound tone controls for windows 10,
  8. tone control in windows 10,
  9. audio tone controls windows 10,
  10. tone control for windows 10,
  11. windows tone control,