Windows 10: I need urgent help as soon as possible

Discus and support I need urgent help as soon as possible in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Last night I left my pc on sleep and today I woke up seeing the pc updating itself without request. When I accessed the desktop it was completly reset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iCharoite, Sep 22, 2020.

1. I need urgent help as soon as possible

Last night I left my pc on sleep and today I woke up seeing the pc updating itself without request. When I accessed the desktop it was completly reset, only with the recycle bin and a black background. The apps were just fine they are still on my pc but all my other files for example my minecraft server I left my pc on sleep for cannot be opened becauase "file destination was moved or deleted". I really want to get those back asap.

Expectable thanks

submitted by /u/iCharoite
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iCharoite, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Callender Win User
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I need urgent help as soon as possible [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Sep 22, 2020
  4. I need urgent help as soon as possible

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

I need urgent help as soon as possible

1. I need urgent help as soon as possible - Similar Threads - need urgent help

2. I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .: So my pc hp notebook laptop was working so slow and I think to reset it . I started the process and during that process my pc fell sleep so I tried to open it there is no password in my pc. .That is where error is displaying that the User Profile service service cannot be...
  3. I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .: So my pc hp notebook laptop was working so slow and I think to reset it . I started the process and during that process my pc fell sleep so I tried to open it there is no password in my pc. .That is where error is displaying that the User Profile service service cannot be...
  4. I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  6. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  7. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  8. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  9. I urgently need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I urgently need help: my notebook lenovo ideapad 330 some weird version witout cd mechanic and with windows 10, intel core i7, nvidia gtx 1080, Ssd 250gb, Hdd 1tb: when i try to boot it up it says windows couldn't start properly tray restart that can repair the problem or other options. well...
  10. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need urgent help: Yesterday I uninstalled the latest feature update because my computer has been lagging like crazy since I installed it. When I tried to reboot, INACESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I tried some cmd tutorials, but bootrec fixboot wont work and nt60 sys doesn't fix it, access is still...