Windows 10: I NEED URGENT HELP !!! I'm really stupid to do this, I increased everything and I don't...

Discus and support I NEED URGENT HELP !!! I'm really stupid to do this, I increased everything and I don't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yaki_sukuko [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yaki_sukuko, Feb 19, 2021.

1. I NEED URGENT HELP !!! I'm really stupid to do this, I increased everything and I don't...

/u/Yaki_sukuko, Feb 19, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 19, 2021
  3. R9
    r9 Win User
    OC-ing not really worth it?

You have increased GPU clock by 4% and you gained 4% in performance I don`t know what you were expecting 30% speed increase from 4% clock increase ?
    And I don`t think that you are stressing your VGA with 4% overclock.
    And if I can`t overclock VGA or CPU above 10% stable I`m using it stock. I had two components that fit in that list x1950 sapphire and athlonxp 2200+.

4. armym3 Win User

I NEED URGENT HELP !!! I'm really stupid to do this, I increased everything and I don't...

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

I NEED URGENT HELP !!! I'm really stupid to do this, I increased everything and I don't...

1. I NEED URGENT HELP !!! I'm really stupid to do this, I increased everything and I don't... - Similar Threads - NEED URGENT HELP

2. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  3. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  4. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  5. My Windows is really broken.. i need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows is really broken.. i need urgent help!: Hello, today i accidentally downloaded some kind of malware and after that, every one thing i will mention doesnt works!* Windows store crashes and wont open* Windows Update error while trying to get newest "info about updates"* Cant reset windows to its factory resetI need...
  6. I urgently need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I urgently need help: my notebook lenovo ideapad 330 some weird version witout cd mechanic and with windows 10, intel core i7, nvidia gtx 1080, Ssd 250gb, Hdd 1tb: when i try to boot it up it says windows couldn't start properly tray restart that can repair the problem or other options. well...
  7. URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!: Hello! My touchpad is not working. I have searched all the forums, and looked at other answers to this question, but NONE OF THEM WORK! I am sick and tired or trying to find and download drivers. Therefore, I am asking for help. My ICD 2 Driver has no error, I have...
  8. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need urgent help: Yesterday I uninstalled the latest feature update because my computer has been lagging like crazy since I installed it. When I tried to reboot, INACESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I tried some cmd tutorials, but bootrec fixboot wont work and nt60 sys doesn't fix it, access is still...
  9. I don't really need this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't really need this: I understand that Microsoft download the Windows 10 update files without PC owners being aware. I am custodian of a laptop belonging to our local U3A. The C disc is not very big and partitioned with windows 7 and windows 8.1 installed. The laptop is used at meetings,...
  10. Am I really THIS stupid !!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I really THIS stupid !!!!: Hi there I got an Amazon Fire stick a few days ago because of the recommendations of being able to use PLEX on it at decent bit rates -- but am I the ONLY person on the planet who can't make the wretched thing work. !! The built in apps are fine -- wifi no problem --...