Windows 10: I need urgent help with this!

Discus and support I need urgent help with this! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerememes, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Jerememes Win User

I need urgent help with this!

I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!

:)

Jerememes, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I need urgent help with this! [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Dec 29, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 29, 2021
  4. Rocky Win User

Help urgent

That would be my guess as well.

Rocky, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

1. I need urgent help with this! - Similar Threads - need urgent help

2. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  3. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  4. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  6. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  7. I urgently need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I urgently need help: my notebook lenovo ideapad 330 some weird version witout cd mechanic and with windows 10, intel core i7, nvidia gtx 1080, Ssd 250gb, Hdd 1tb: when i try to boot it up it says windows couldn't start properly tray restart that can repair the problem or other options. well...
  8. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need urgent help: Yesterday I uninstalled the latest feature update because my computer has been lagging like crazy since I installed it. When I tried to reboot, INACESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I tried some cmd tutorials, but bootrec fixboot wont work and nt60 sys doesn't fix it, access is still...
  9. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need urgent help: So I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 recently and I was deleting some files. I just realized, as I was looking at my laptop stickers, that I deleted my NVIDIA graphics cards programme. When I turn on my laptop I have the problem black screen with mouse cursor. How do I...
  10. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need urgent help: Hi, I need help to upgrade to windows 10. My Samsung computer has everything taken off, and is ready to get rid of windows 7 I will pay for the update if its ok, and i need advice on how to install it? I need you to text me what number is going to wring if you want to...