Windows 10: I need urgent help

Discus and support I need urgent help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 recently and I was deleting some files. I just realized, as I was looking at my laptop stickers, that I deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SkyJace, Sep 10, 2020.

1. SkyJace Win User

I need urgent help

So I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 recently and I was deleting some files. I just realized, as I was looking at my laptop stickers, that I deleted my NVIDIA graphics cards programme. When I turn on my laptop I have the problem black screen with mouse cursor. How do I somehow search for a new graphics card. I've tried restarting it, doing the troubleshooting thing although I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing and it doesn't seem to be working. If you can help me download the peogramme again, please do help!

:)

SkyJace, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

I need urgent help [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Sep 10, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Rocky Win User

I need urgent help

Help urgent

That would be my guess as well.

Rocky, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

I need urgent help

1. I need urgent help - Similar Threads - need urgent help

2. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  3. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  4. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  6. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  7. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I urgently need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I urgently need help: my notebook lenovo ideapad 330 some weird version witout cd mechanic and with windows 10, intel core i7, nvidia gtx 1080, Ssd 250gb, Hdd 1tb: when i try to boot it up it says windows couldn't start properly tray restart that can repair the problem or other options. well...
  9. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need urgent help: Yesterday I uninstalled the latest feature update because my computer has been lagging like crazy since I installed it. When I tried to reboot, INACESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I tried some cmd tutorials, but bootrec fixboot wont work and nt60 sys doesn't fix it, access is still...
  10. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need urgent help: Hi, I need help to upgrade to windows 10. My Samsung computer has everything taken off, and is ready to get rid of windows 7 I will pay for the update if its ok, and i need advice on how to install it? I need you to text me what number is going to wring if you want to...