Windows 10: I need windows 10 how can I get it?

Discus and support I need windows 10 how can I get it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need windows 10. How can I get it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Craig Clemens, Jun 7, 2023.

1. I need windows 10 how can I get it?

I need windows 10. How can I get it?

:)

Craig Clemens, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I need windows 10 how can I get it?

Delta6326, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

I need windows 10 how can I get it?

1. I need windows 10 how can I get it? - Similar Threads - need

2. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  3. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  4. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  5. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  6. Need Help Diagnosing Instabilities

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Diagnosing Instabilities: Hello, I have recently been experiencing system instabilies ranging from application crashes to various forms of BSOD. I have done what I know how to in addressing the issues, and have lessened them greatly, but have yet to completely correct the issues. Recently it seems...
  7. Need Help Diagnosing Instabilities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Diagnosing Instabilities: Hello, I have recently been experiencing system instabilies ranging from application crashes to various forms of BSOD. I have done what I know how to in addressing the issues, and have lessened them greatly, but have yet to completely correct the issues. Recently it seems...
  8. Need Help Diagnosing Instabilities

9. I need to know how to delete my ear buds that will not delete...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to know how to delete my ear buds that will not delete...: my blue tooth ear buds device will not delete from my Dell Inspiron 3510. I have tried everything. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-delete-my-ear-buds-that-will/56ea107d-5a7f-4f77-becd-108bcace876a
  10. I need to know how to delete my ear buds that will not delete...

I need to know how to delete my ear buds that will not delete...: my blue tooth ear buds device will not delete from my Dell Inspiron 3510. I have tried everything. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-delete-my-ear-buds-that-will/56ea107d-5a7f-4f77-becd-108bcace876a