Windows 10: I need windows 10 lite

Discus and support I need windows 10 lite in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Where can I find windows 10 lite to download it Thnx anyway submitted by /u/Ahm3dKamal [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ahm3dKamal, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I need windows 10 lite

Where can I find windows 10 lite to download it Thnx anyway

submitted by /u/Ahm3dKamal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ahm3dKamal, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I need windows 10 lite

Delta6326, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

I need windows 10 lite

1. I need windows 10 lite - Similar Threads - need lite

2. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  3. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  4. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  6. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  7. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  8. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  9. Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about PUBG Lite system requirements: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds appears to be testing a new free-to-play game called PUBG Lite. The game aims to offer the PUBG experience on less powerful hardware for free. The paid and full version of PUBG has surprisingly humble PC system requirements, but you still cannot...
  10. need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card: A8-6600K 3.9GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) 4-Core APU 16GB of 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM 000300 1TB Hard Drive Storage Space AMD Radeon HD8570D Graphics Chip High Performance FM2+ Motherboard AVP Mamba Case with Neon LED's and when I put the capture care in the pcie the pc wont...