Windows 10: I need windows 11!

Discus and support I need windows 11! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I could ever have a windows 11 but I switch to MC legends that I have! Its my dream and someone say when I play games the pc freezes like anything. Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aquaplayzmclegends, Jun 2, 2023.

1. I need windows 11!

I could ever have a windows 11 but I switch to MC legends that I have! Its my dream and someone say when I play games the pc freezes like anything. Its used for ps4/5 xbox series x/s and Nintendo switch! I have 2 ps4 1 ps3 it got removed 1 switch sound cuts off when watching meme videos after the very loud explostion and also 2 tablets it have arrived last year 2022 with the same color!+ windows 10 pc! I NEED WINDOWS 11!!!! YOU HAVE REMOVED MY STREAM!! Eh can someone explain what Windows 11 cost?

:)

Aquaplayzmclegends, Jun 2, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 2, 2023
  4. hellrazor Win User

I need windows 11!

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

I need windows 11!

1. I need windows 11! - Similar Threads - need

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  4. What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a_person4499 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bndtom/what_is_this_copilot_preview_thats_just_popped/
  5. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  6. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  7. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  9. Need to Recover Deleted File

Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  10. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade