Windows 10: I need your help how to delete a file.

Discus and support I need your help how to delete a file. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I copied some videos from a DVD into my computer desktop, when being copied, there were some notepad like files created beside the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Soroush Amin, Apr 27, 2019.

1. I need your help how to delete a file.

Hello everyone. I copied some videos from a DVD into my computer desktop, when being copied, there were some notepad like files created beside the video clips. I deleted most of them but one Itme cannot be deleted. It says "could not find the item" then says ''This is no longer located in c:\users\...Verify the itme's location''. I tried some instruciton some people had givne on yahoo answers but didn't work. How should I delete this notepad like file from my pc desktop? I appreciate if you guys can help me.

:)

Soroush Amin, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Delete and Cut Files with Preview Pane Open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you tried to delete the pdf file in preview panel?
    • What exactly happens when try to delete the pdf file?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Select View and click on preview panel.

• Select the pdf file.

• At the right corner you will be able to see preview panel.

• You can right click on it and delete the files.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 27, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

I need your help how to delete a file.

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

I need your help how to delete a file.

1. I need your help how to delete a file. - Similar Threads - need help delete

2. I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission: Hi,i wanted to delete a file but I couldn't because it said that some other program is using it. I have checked and couldn't find any program using it. i have opened properties window and did something there, actually a couple of things which I'm not very clear of, basically...
  3. I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission: Hi,i wanted to delete a file but I couldn't because it said that some other program is using it. I have checked and couldn't find any program using it. i have opened properties window and did something there, actually a couple of things which I'm not very clear of, basically...
  4. I need help with deleting a file, asking for permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help deleting this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help deleting this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HorrificThanos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le9gy5/i_need_help_deleting_this/
  6. I need your help.

I need your help.: My Windows 10 keeps blinking after i login . Bootup is also painfully slow . I have tried a video that advises to uninstall lastest quality update, but i can't do that either . When I attempt to do that it shows " We ran into a problem and won't be able to unistall the latest...
  7. I Need Your Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Need Your Help: <span style="color:#263341;font-family:Lato, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Fira Sans', 'Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:#ffffff;">Its showing that i cant turn off my windows defender...
  8. I need your help with the taskbar.

I need your help with the taskbar.: I want the closed ones from the apps pinned in the taskbar to appear first. https://imgur.com/c2NbZVJ The problem looks exactly like this. The order of opened and closed applications appears in the order in which they are pinned. Do you have any idea how to fix it?...
  9. Need help with deleting a file

Need help with deleting a file: So there's this file called TeeDriverW8x64.sys in my Windows.old folder. I can't seem to delete it no matter what and i'm pretty sure it might be a malware or something. I've tried using cmd, lock hunter, file assassin and safe mode. Any idea, guys? Edit: the error it...
  10. I really need your help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need your help!: I ve just moved to a new place and I have no internet cable yet so now I have to use my father in law's wifi connection. He has a pretty big and powerful router with a strong signal. The problem is that the router started to crash after I connected my computer. I can use the...