Windows 10: I need your help! Stuck on blurry login screen nothing is working. No safe mode, no ctl+alt+del

Discus and support I need your help! Stuck on blurry login screen nothing is working. No safe mode, no ctl+alt+del in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InsatiableLife [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InsatiableLife, Apr 26, 2020.

1. I need your help! Stuck on blurry login screen nothing is working. No safe mode, no ctl+alt+del

/u/InsatiableLife, Apr 26, 2020

2. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load the password box and the screen remains blurry.
    I can use the power, network and easy of access buttons but that is it.

Safe mode will not start, restarting 3 times does not take me to the repair screen, ctrl+alt+delete does nothing, I even tried using ctrl+F8 and nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix/bypass the login screen?

HexedShadowWolf, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Installed Windows 10 loops after login. Cant run anything. Cancel with ctl. cal,alt,del

Windows 10 loops after login. Can't run anything. Only ctl,alt,del. many tasks running with high cpu by windows error reporting task.

installed by replying no to all customization questions

WilliamMcGuigan, Apr 26, 2020
  4. I need your help! Stuck on blurry login screen nothing is working. No safe mode, no ctl+alt+del

A disk read error ctl+alt+del no keyboard

I clicked the upgrade to windows 10 button. It installed it and restarted my computer. Now I have a screen that says a disk read error occured. Press ctl+alt+del to restart however my keyboard is not being reconized. It's an USB keyboard if that means
    anything. I've tried 2 different keyboards and nothing. PLEASE HELP!

AmandaMoritz, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

I need your help! Stuck on blurry login screen nothing is working. No safe mode, no ctl+alt+del

1. I need your help! Stuck on blurry login screen nothing is working. No safe mode, no ctl+alt+del - Similar Threads - need help Stuck

2. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.: Hi, I recently tried removing the Antimalware defender. I did multiple things messing with system configuration, registry editor, Window defender files, and permissions. I tried to add myself to permissions and full control but got denied. Gave up then went back to normal...
  3. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.: Hi, I recently tried removing the Antimalware defender. I did multiple things messing with system configuration, registry editor, Window defender files, and permissions. I tried to add myself to permissions and full control but got denied. Gave up then went back to normal...
  4. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. PC randomly freezes alt+f4 and ctl+alt+del don't work, restart and power button do nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly freezes alt+f4 and ctl+alt+del don't work, restart and power button do nothing.: My PC had a random total freeze. I can't do anything when it occurs, Alt+F4 and Ctl+Alt+Del have no effect. I pressed the restart button on the case which resulted in a black screen that never changed. After waiting for a relatively long time for it to reboot, I pressed the...
  6. PC randomly freezes alt+f4 and ctl+alt+del don't work, restart and power button do nothing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly freezes alt+f4 and ctl+alt+del don't work, restart and power button do nothing.: My PC had a random total freeze. I can't do anything when it occurs, Alt+F4 and Ctl+Alt+Del have no effect. I pressed the restart button on the case which resulted in a black screen that never changed. After waiting for a relatively long time for it to reboot, I pressed the...
  7. PC randomly freezes alt+f4 and ctl+alt+del don't work, restart and power button do nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Ctrl-Alt-Del not working at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Ctrl-Alt-Del not working at login screen: I have a Panasonic Toughpad running Windows 10 Pro that has recently stopped accepting Ctrl-Alt-Del at the login screen. I press the key combo and it flickers like it is going to the login prompt but it just goes back to the screen telling me to press ctrl-alt-del to unlock...
  9. Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode: Long story short I am where I would put my password to login on safe mode but every password I've tried won't let me login and I don't know what to do. Please help submitted by /u/TOOCH447 [link] [comments]...
  10. Task Manager does not launch from Ctl-Alt-Del

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager does not launch from Ctl-Alt-Del: Doing Ctl-Alt-Del brings up the blue screen with Task Manager as the last option. Clicking on it removes the blue screen but does not launch Task Manager. I can run Task Manager using Window + Run but I'd like to get my system back to running as it should. Has anybody solved...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ctrl alt delete bluery