Windows 10: I never received a receipt from purchasing microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from...

Discus and support I never received a receipt from purchasing microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I never received a receipt from purchasing Microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from the Microsoft store and they said I have no record of it under... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MattMattero, May 20, 2020.

1. I never received a receipt from purchasing microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from...

I never received a receipt from purchasing Microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from the Microsoft store and they said I have no record of it under my orders what can I do, I got a Media Creation tool which I downloaded and they said to install it on a USB 19gb flash drive or more, but it installs Windows 10 Home Why? and What can I do? I had to buy windows 10 pro oem but I was smart I got the DVD for $90.00 but I paid $199.99 for Windows 10 Professional. Microsoft sucks for deleting my Windows 10 Pro order!

:)

MattMattero, May 20, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

New Microsoft Windows 64-bit Betas

Microsoft has released the latest builds of its 64-bit version of Windows XP Professional and Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, both featuring a number of improvements.
    Windows XP 64-bit Preview
    Windows 2003 Server 64-bit Preview

W1zzard, May 20, 2020
  3. Will 64-bit Windows 7 Professional SP1 upgrade to 64-bit Windows 10 Professional?

All of Microsoft's 64 bit versions of Windows: XP Professional x64, Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8/8.1 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit are full 64 bit operating systems.

They do include 32 bit components in addition to 64 bit versions for compatibility.

64 bit is not about just having it be 64 bit, its about being able to take advantage of the hardware. A 64 bit operating system does just that by being able to address more than 4 GBs of RAM.

Windows 10 64 bit comes in handy when you need to address at least 4 GBs or more of RAM. Windows 10 32 bit can utilize up to 3.2 GBs of RAM. Because the memory address space is much larger for 64 bit Windows, that means, you need twice as much memory than
    32 bit Windows to accomplish some of the same task, but you are able to do so much more, you can have more applications open, do things like run an Antivirus scan in the background without it affecting your system performance. Windows 10 64 bit is more secure
    too, malicious code cannot easily infiltrate it, drivers are more reliable since they must be signed before they can work with 64 bit Windows 10.

Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2020
  4. I never received a receipt from purchasing microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from...

Windows 10 Professional 64-bit services.msc

Hi,

I have Windows 10 Professional 64-bit.

The base windows O.S., without any additional programs, apps, or services installed on it,

please can you provide a complete list of all services listed in services.msc, which would be required, such that the O.S. would run correctly ?

I am interested in finding out, running my computer with the absolute minimum services running on the machine.

Please email me back if required.

Thank you.

BILL12345678901234567890, May 20, 2020
Thema:

I never received a receipt from purchasing microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from...

1. I never received a receipt from purchasing microsoft windows 10 professional 64 bit from... - Similar Threads - never received receipt

2. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...
  3. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...
  4. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.: 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to...
  5. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.: 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to...
  6. Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store: Issue: I placed an order for a Surface pro bundle and was charged from my bank account but I never received an email confirmation and/or receipt from the order. Question: Are receipts and/or confirmations supposed to automatically process or do you not get one until the...
  7. When upgrading from 64-bit Windows 10 Home OEM to 64-bit Windows Pro purchased, will I lose...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When upgrading from 64-bit Windows 10 Home OEM to 64-bit Windows Pro purchased, will I lose...: Hi all. I recently purchased a 64-bit Windows 10 Pro license key in order to upgrade my 64-bit OEM Windows 10 Home edition. My concern is will I have to reinstall all of my existing purchased programs Adobe Acrobat DC, for one that have limited activations? Most of my...
  8. Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license lost, purchased from Microsoft store, have receipt.: I have a receipt and proof of purchase of a windows 10 home edition from the Microsoft store on my account, my pc's windows files became corrupted after many failed attempts to update and after replacing my motherboard and M.2 I am faced with an error code 0xC004F213, I do...
  9. Windows 10 (64 bit) Upgrade from Windows 7 (64 bit)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 (64 bit) Upgrade from Windows 7 (64 bit): Will there be a patch to install Windows 10 64 bit on our older computers? I know about the 32 bit version being compatible, but the AMD Athlon cpu's were originally designed to run 64 bit applications. Most of the cpu's have more than enough power for the OS. I'm sure there...
  10. Can I Upgrade from Enterprise 32 bit to 64 bit on recent purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Upgrade from Enterprise 32 bit to 64 bit on recent purchase: I recently purchased a used laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise 32bit installed (activated) and would like to upgrade to 64bit in able to allow the system to see 8GB of RAM. 32bit can only see 4GB but 64bit will allow for an upgrade to 8GB. I would like to do this upgrade...