Windows 10: i no idea this problem

Discus and support i no idea this problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is a windows problem or no with the mouse on scrolling. may be a settings problem? Microsoft WindowsMacbookMacWindowsWindowsMac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sarangaikao, Aug 11, 2020.

1. i no idea this problem

is a windows problem or no with the mouse on scrolling. may be a settings problem?

Microsoft WindowsMacbookMacWindowsWindowsMac

:)

sarangaikao, Aug 11, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Robert11 Win User
    eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

i no idea this problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

i no idea this problem

1. i no idea this problem - Similar Threads - idea problem

2. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  3. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  4. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  5. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  6. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Any idea how to fix this Microsoft Account problem?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Any idea how to fix this Microsoft Account problem?: I get a notification that there is a problem with my Microsoft account which I set up quite some time ago. Then I try to fix it and get this. I have no idea why I am getting a message that there is a problem with registering.T...
  8. Computer Lenovo desktop idea entre PC PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Lenovo desktop idea entre PC PROBLEMS: windows 10 my display has changed at startup and goes to black and white screen which reads Intel cmtr details sata 1 and sata 2 and then at bottom of blach page in white letting also is F1 to enter setup of which I forgot password or ff2 to resume ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE THIS...
  9. any idea how i can fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any idea how i can fix this problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/1yuub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfswec/any_idea_how_i_can_fix_this_problem/
  10. Hibernate.sys error and some other hibernation problems.. any ideas?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hibernate.sys error and some other hibernation problems.. any ideas?: Hey there. So I bought a new prebuilt desktop computer, which has a hibernation.sys error from time to time when I turn the pc on again. Also when I click on shutdown, my primary screen goes into sleep mode, but secondary screen stays on and my external HHD keeps spinning....