Windows 10: I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...

Discus and support I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yes the email i have on my profile I no longer have access to so I need to change the email to a email I do have access too.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stringer Kiri, Nov 30, 2023.

1. I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...

Yes the email i have on my profile I no longer have access to so I need to change the email to a email I do have access too.

:)

Stringer Kiri, Nov 30, 2023

2. how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access

My email account is active but i forgot my password i want it to change it.

And i have the two step verification on.

The problem is that i have no longer access to the email for the second verification.

Thank you Mustafa for your replay.

Pablo Isais, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2023
  4. I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...

profile/gamertag

Hi Fiona,

The email address that you used to create your child's Xbox Live account should be the same as the email address that you will use to log in on Windows 10. Once you are logged in to the same email address, it will show the same Xbox Profile, gamerscore and
    achievements.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is there an email address attached to your child's account on the Xbox 360?
    • Did you create a new Microsoft Account or email address for the Child account online?

If the child account on Xbox 360 is not attached to an email address, follow the steps on this

link
    to connect an offline profile to a Microsoft Account and join Xbox Live.

If it is already connected to an email address in your Xbox 360, you can go to this

link
    and follow the steps to change the email.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...

1. I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the... - Similar Threads - longer access email

2. I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer have access to the email it has on my profile and I need to change it to the...: Yes the email i have on my profile I no longer have access to so I need to change the email to a email I do have access too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-have-access-to-the-email-it-has-on-my/48f6f4a0-3769-4998-ac44-a6671267ba06
  3. I need access my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need access my email: I lose email by it be locked by some ways. here is my email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have some file in cloud so I need to download it but cant access right now. how I can access it or anyone I can contact with to get the access. many thanks!...
  4. I need access my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need access my email: I lose email by it be locked by some ways. here is my email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have some file in cloud so I need to download it but cant access right now. how I can access it or anyone I can contact with to get the access. many thanks!...
  5. how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access: I need to change my password but i no longer have access to my verification email.how can i change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-email-verification-i-have-no/ab74a6aa-d455-4e51-8475-b59844a4fe17
  6. how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access: I need to change my password but i no longer have access to my verification email.how can i change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-email-verification-i-have-no/ab74a6aa-d455-4e51-8475-b59844a4fe17
  7. how can i change my email verification, i have no longer access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I cannot access my email address anymore. I really need my email access I have emails...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot access my email address anymore. I really need my email access I have emails...: I need help accessing my email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-email-address-anymore-i-really/10e543c2-88e3-4488-9b42-e8206833eb9b
  9. I need help changing my root email for my microsoft account but i dont have access to it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help changing my root email for my microsoft account but i dont have access to it: I need to change the recovery email on my Microsoft account but do not have access to it. The original Email was a 1&1 account that was used for the family business when set up my Microsoft account back in 2011ish and we stopped using that service in 2014 but dummy me never...
  10. I need to access an account, I no longer have access to this accounts email and I cant...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need to access an account, I no longer have access to this accounts email and I cant...: HI, first off I would just like to say how **** your support system is. After 20 minutes of trying to reach an actual person I got no where. My issue is I need to access my fathers account so I can change the email so we can access it. Now Ive gotten into an account with...