Windows 10: I no longer have any audio.

Discus and support I no longer have any audio. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1909 OS Build 18363. 1443 I have no idea what's happened or why, but I can't get a single sound out of the PC. 176524 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stanley1961, Mar 25, 2021.

1. I no longer have any audio.

1909 OS Build 18363. 1443

I have no idea what's happened or why, but I can't get a single sound out of the PC.

:)

Stanley1961, Mar 25, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Jessen P Win User

I no longer have any audio.

My audio no longer works on windows 10

Hi Brendon,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• What all troubleshooting steps have you performed to get the issue fixed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to turn off Audio enhancements and then check if it helps.

• Go to Start, enter Sound, and select Sound Control Panel
      from the list of results.

• On the Playback tab, right-click (or tap and hold) the Default Device
      and select Properties.

• On the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements
      check box and try to play your audio device.

• If that doesn't work, select Cancel and, on the Playback
      tab, select another default device (if you have one), select the Disable all enhancements check box, and try to play audio again. Do this for each default device.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

I no longer have any audio.

1. I no longer have any audio. - Similar Threads - longer audio

2. Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.: My desktop is used in a home business situation. It is an HP 8300 SFF, which runs Windows 10, the program necessary to run my business machine's software.I would like to try to return to an older version of Edge, but cannot find it on my machine. Is there a location to...
  3. Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.: My desktop is used in a home business situation. It is an HP 8300 SFF, which runs Windows 10, the program necessary to run my business machine's software.I would like to try to return to an older version of Edge, but cannot find it on my machine. Is there a location to...
  4. Windows Edge no longer plays audio despite trying every remedy offered by this site.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HFP devices no longer show as audio input or audio output devices Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HFP devices no longer show as audio input or audio output devices Win11: All of my HFP Bluetooth devices are no longer available as audio input or output devices. A2DP devices still show as audio output devices.I've tried:unpairing and repairing BT devices Sony MDR-ZX770BN and a custom ESP32-based device removing all BT devices including hidden...
  6. HFP devices no longer show as audio input or audio output devices Win11

HFP devices no longer show as audio input or audio output devices Win11: All of my HFP Bluetooth devices are no longer available as audio input or output devices. A2DP devices still show as audio output devices.I've tried:unpairing and repairing BT devices Sony MDR-ZX770BN and a custom ESP32-based device removing all BT devices including hidden...
  7. After blue screen due top disconnecting headphones, the computer no longer plays audio nor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After blue screen due top disconnecting headphones, the computer no longer plays audio nor...: Using the troubleshoot tool does nothing and says that it cant fix the problem. the drivers are also updated except for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Extension - 31.0.21024.6002 due to this error: Install error - 0x80070103...
  8. After blue screen due top disconnecting headphones, the computer no longer plays audio nor...

After blue screen due top disconnecting headphones, the computer no longer plays audio nor...: Using the troubleshoot tool does nothing and says that it cant fix the problem. the drivers are also updated except for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Extension - 31.0.21024.6002 due to this error: Install error - 0x80070103...
  9. My computer is no longer producing audio. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is no longer producing audio. What do I do?: I recently just moved this computer into a new house. Today, I found it hasn't been producing any audio, whether it's the system itself or videos, etc. The night before, I knew the ding from the system could be heard, because I was deleting some files I thought were trash....
  10. My computer is no longer producing audio. What do I do?

My computer is no longer producing audio. What do I do?: I recently just moved this computer into a new house. Today, I found it hasn't been producing any audio, whether it's the system itself or videos, etc. The night before, I knew the ding from the system could be heard, because I was deleting some files I thought were trash....