Windows 10: I no longer have the MS Windows store?

Discus and support I no longer have the MS Windows store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently bought an Odyssey+ Vr headset and went through the setup process, but once I got to the portion to download the app for it I realized I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sin_Begin, Jan 26, 2020.

1. I no longer have the MS Windows store?

So I recently bought an Odyssey+ Vr headset and went through the setup process, but once I got to the portion to download the app for it I realized I didn't have the Windows store.

I looked all around my PC and I have seemed to uninstall it. I spent a good 2 hours trying to reinstall it, but nothing seemed to work.

Things I've tried: Using every command I could find in both PowerShell and PowerShell admin. Update reparing my Pc by upgrading my os to the same version, but keeping my files. Turning off my Vpn for all of this. Making sure I was signed into my Microsoft account.

Most of the PowerShell commands did nothing, except one which said that it didn't work because some programs were currently running.

I quite don't know if this is the right place for this, but does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Sin_Begin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sin_Begin, Jan 26, 2020
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Holydoc Win User
    Microsoft Store No Longer Opens

I still have the icon for MS Store in my taskbar, but it no longer works. Clicking on it does nothing. When I click the START button, the MS Store App is grayed out.

Any suggestions on how to get this running again?

Holydoc, Jan 26, 2020
  4. I no longer have the MS Windows store?

The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

I no longer have the MS Windows store?

1. I no longer have the MS Windows store? - Similar Threads - longer store

2. Follow up --- Cannot use Phone Link any longer and I can't update in MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Follow up --- Cannot use Phone Link any longer and I can't update in MS Store: I am experiencing the SAME issue that another user's posted here -- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-win-11-update-i-cannot-download-the-phone/16236015-3754-408c-9318-eb3cb7defccdI have completed an in-place upgrade and this does not resolve the...
  3. Follow up --- Cannot use Phone Link any longer and I can't update in MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Follow up --- Cannot use Phone Link any longer and I can't update in MS Store: I am experiencing the SAME issue that another user's posted here -- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-win-11-update-i-cannot-download-the-phone/16236015-3754-408c-9318-eb3cb7defccdI have completed an in-place upgrade and this does not resolve the...
  4. Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.

Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.: We scan our systems for vulnerabilities and Microsoft Store apps that are not updated get flagged. 99% of the time these are users who only have logged in to the system once or are no longer with the company. The following command works some of the time.Get-AppxPackage...
  5. Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.: We scan our systems for vulnerabilities and Microsoft Store apps that are not updated get flagged. 99% of the time these are users who only have logged in to the system once or are no longer with the company. The following command works some of the time.Get-AppxPackage...
  6. Removing MS Store App from system where user is no longer able to logon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Store can no longer fetch updates or install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can no longer fetch updates or install apps: Hello,since a few days my Microsoft Store is completely broken. If I try to search for updates, it almost instantly shows a black triangle with a exclamation point. Installing any app doesn't work either. I've tried many different solutions, but none of them worked:Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Store can no longer fetch updates or install apps

Microsoft Store can no longer fetch updates or install apps: Hello,since a few days my Microsoft Store is completely broken. If I try to search for updates, it almost instantly shows a black triangle with a exclamation point. Installing any app doesn't work either. I've tried many different solutions, but none of them worked:Microsoft...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer on the Microsoft Store and therefore I can't update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer on the Microsoft Store and therefore I can't update...: How in the world am I supposed to play with my friends when we aren't on the same update? I physically cannot update it in the launcher and it does not exist in the store anymore. Nice one. Fix it....
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer on the Microsoft Store and therefore I can't update...

Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer on the Microsoft Store and therefore I can't update...: How in the world am I supposed to play with my friends when we aren't on the same update? I physically cannot update it in the launcher and it does not exist in the store anymore. Nice one. Fix it....