Windows 10: I normally find it a bit annoying when MS adds new stuff to the taskbar, but I kind of like...

Discus and support I normally find it a bit annoying when MS adds new stuff to the taskbar, but I kind of like... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MavFan1812 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MavFan1812, Apr 30, 2021.

1. I normally find it a bit annoying when MS adds new stuff to the taskbar, but I kind of like...

/u/MavFan1812, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

How to close an annoying pop up by MS.

Hi Jon,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you installed any recent Windows updates prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Autohide taskbar not working

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

You may check increasing the size of the Taskbar by dragging it little bit upwards. Because sometimes, if the size of the Taskbar is small system won’t make changes.

I would suggest you to create a new User Account and check if that issues occurs in other account.

You can follow below steps to create new User Account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    Hope this information is helpful, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks.

Mann_Manohar, Apr 30, 2021
  4. I normally find it a bit annoying when MS adds new stuff to the taskbar, but I kind of like...

How do I add a shortcut to the Taskbar on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to add a shortcut to the taskbar in Windows 10. You are right that there is no option to pin the shortcut to the taskbar. However, you should be able to drag and drop the shortcut to the taskbar. If you are unable
    to do that try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open the network connection page by clicking on the shortcut.
    • Once that page is open, you could see the same in the taskbar.
    • Now, right click on the icon of network connection in the taskbar which is representing your shortcut.
    • Select the option pin to the taskbar.
    • Now the shortcut will be pinned to the taskbar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

I normally find it a bit annoying when MS adds new stuff to the taskbar, but I kind of like...

1. I normally find it a bit annoying when MS adds new stuff to the taskbar, but I kind of like... - Similar Threads - normally find bit

2. what kind of bit windows should i install on my computer, like 32 bit, 64 bit,,, my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what kind of bit windows should i install on my computer, like 32 bit, 64 bit,,, my...: Installation inquiry, should I install 32-bit or 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-kind-of-bit-windows-should-i-install-on-my/f6492587-a11e-4d54-a598-0bad0d7f749e
  3. what kind of bit windows should i install on my computer, like 32 bit, 64 bit,,, my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what kind of bit windows should i install on my computer, like 32 bit, 64 bit,,, my...: Installation inquiry, should I install 32-bit or 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-kind-of-bit-windows-should-i-install-on-my/f6492587-a11e-4d54-a598-0bad0d7f749e
  4. When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...: I have one folder on my computer with layers of multiple folders that I use all the time every day. With every Windows upgrade, I have always added the folder back to the bottom toolbar. It makes getting to my files much quicker.All I had to do was click on the folder name on...
  5. When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...: I have one folder on my computer with layers of multiple folders that I use all the time every day. With every Windows upgrade, I have always added the folder back to the bottom toolbar. It makes getting to my files much quicker.All I had to do was click on the folder name on...
  6. When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...: I have one folder on my computer with layers of multiple folders that I use all the time every day. With every Windows upgrade, I have always added the folder back to the bottom toolbar. It makes getting to my files much quicker. All I had to do was click on the folder name...
  7. When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...

9. When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...

When will Microsoft add the new toolbar function back? It's kind of like a quick launch...: I have one folder on my computer with layers of multiple folders that I use all the time every day. With every Windows upgrade, I have always added the folder back to the bottom toolbar. It makes getting to my files much quicker. All I had to do was click on the folder name...
  10. Can I disable this kind of annoying stuff?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I disable this kind of annoying stuff?: [ATTACH] Is there a way to disable this shit? I use the Dev version of Edge but Windows insists on getting me to use the normal version (that is already chromium) while also recommending the "new" Edge....