Windows 10: I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond

Discus and support I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It is easily fixable but it gets annoying when I try to open an app and I have to restart my pc just to open it. What could the problem be? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lost-Obligation, Jan 23, 2021.

1. I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond

It is easily fixable but it gets annoying when I try to open an app and I have to restart my pc just to open it. What could the problem be?

submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lost-Obligation, Jan 23, 2021

2. Harman kardon, cortana invoke don´t respond

I try a factory reset, change de wifi and disconnect, but don´t do anything, still with the orange light and "updating" light on the top.

an have the application on the phone for the speaker

(I don't totally speak english)

VicenteBasaure, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Harman kardon, cortana invoke don´t respond

I use my speaker on my phone, with the application, on android.

The speaker don´t respond anything, the light above always turns

I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond 35171dba-8524-49af-b70d-0cba765e47f7?upload=true.jpg

VicenteBasaure, Jan 23, 2021
  4. I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond

1. I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond - Similar Threads - notice sometimes reset

2. My pc says I don’t have enough video memory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc says I don’t have enough video memory: So when I try and startup sea of thieves it tells me that I don’t have enough video memory but I worked yesterday I also have a 2070 ASUS so I don’t know why this happens does anyone know what i have to do? submitted by /u/Merfius101 [link] [comments]...
  3. I reset my pc but my gta5 and rockstar launcher is not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I reset my pc but my gta5 and rockstar launcher is not responding: Hello i reset my pc and keep my files but my steam is already installed but not show in control panel programs. And my GTA 5 is not opening for epic games launcher and rockstar launcher is not responding always how do i fix this problem ?...
  4. I have a problem... cannot reset my PC..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem... cannot reset my PC..: .Here is a screen shot of the root directory. I think there is something wrong. looks like there are actually no files on the physical machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-cannot-reset-my-pc/62e058dd-6586-4b2e-84e9-35c364c8e4cd
  5. I have recently noticed a programme/application called VideoWallpaper.exe that acts on...

I have recently noticed a programme/application called VideoWallpaper.exe that acts on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SharksinWaters [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihm1a7/i_have_recently_noticed_a_programmeapplication/
  6. Updating For Devices I Don’t Have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating For Devices I Don’t Have: I got an notification from Windows saying it needs to update for the installation of Qualcomm-Bluetooth-10.0.0.935, a device I do not own or recognize. How can I stop it from updating for it as I don’t want to risk potential malware installing onto my computer....
  7. i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I don’t have it on my pc same email and password...: I have Minecraft windows 10 on my xbox but I recently got a pc same email and password from xbox and Microsoft and all it give me is the option to get the free trial can you help me?...
  8. I don’t have access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t have access to the internet: I know that all my home PCs are connected to the wifi router. But all my devices cannot connect to the internet. I think that the DNS is a culprit because it changes from "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to the specific DNS server. What is the fix? Thank you...
  9. I don’t know if I have a virus

I don’t know if I have a virus: So the other day I ran a windows virus scan and it said I had a virus so I removed it and I did the scan a second time and it said I had another virus. I did this multiple times and it said a new virus each time. I then downloaded norton security and have since run every...
  10. I have a problem reseting the pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a problem reseting the pc: I change the hdd of my laptop to put a ssd and i copy all the things to the new ssd. Now i can't reset the laptop and it gives me this message[ATTACH] Please help me....