Windows 10: I noticed that all of my steam and epic games applications turned into one of my files, the...

Discus and support I noticed that all of my steam and epic games applications turned into one of my files, the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeonNoir07 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NeonNoir07, Jul 15, 2020.

1. I noticed that all of my steam and epic games applications turned into one of my files, the...

/u/NeonNoir07, Jul 15, 2020

2. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. Even, Roblox, installed in my PC, does not start. It must have something to do with the latest update. Messages go from Invalid SSL to Invalid Certificate. I have already tried disabling
    Windows Defender and checking Windows Security certificates. Everything seems OK, but the EPIC and STEAM launchers are prevented from accessing Internet and Roblox closes down withou even starting. How do we fix this?

RodolfoLeon, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Jul 15, 2020
  4. I noticed that all of my steam and epic games applications turned into one of my files, the...

ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

I noticed that all of my steam and epic games applications turned into one of my files, the...

1. I noticed that all of my steam and epic games applications turned into one of my files, the... - Similar Threads - noticed steam epic

2. Epic Games Application Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Application Stuck: So when I try to open Epic Games Application it won't open normally unless it is in administrator mode, and i've already gone through there support and guided me toward here for more help. There is no error message that shows up when opening the application normally, it just...
  3. Epic Games Application Stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games Application Stuck: So when I try to open Epic Games Application it won't open normally unless it is in administrator mode, and i've already gone through there support and guided me toward here for more help. There is no error message that shows up when opening the application normally, it just...
  4. Epic Games Application Stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender. Everything seems OK, but the EPIC and STEAM launchers are prevented from accessing Internet.How do we fix this?...
  6. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender. Everything seems OK, but the EPIC and STEAM launchers are prevented from accessing Internet.How do we fix this?...
  7. All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yologamer2005 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eky0y2/all_steam_epic_games_store_and_microsoft_store/
  8. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. Even, Roblox, installed in my PC, does not start. It must have something to do with the latest update. Messages go from Invalid SSL to Invalid Certificate. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender...
  9. all wondows games in one file like steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all wondows games in one file like steam: hello :) i think windows games need to be like steam by using one folder to install games in :) so you can move this folder to D drive and keep the SSD for windows what do you think :)...
  10. My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated: So resently my windows 10 Updated and in doing so a list of things on my pc where deleted like a bunch of games and im wondering how i can gets these back with out having to go through the process of geting them back...