Windows 10: I now have three microsoft accounts.

Discus and support I now have three microsoft accounts. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had one to use with Hotmail and Onedrive, then my employer set up one for Office and teams. Can these be merged?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KevinDay3, Aug 24, 2020.

1. KevinDay3 Win User

I now have three microsoft accounts.

I had one to use with Hotmail and Onedrive, then my employer set up one for Office and teams. Can these be merged?

:)

KevinDay3, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

1. I now have three microsoft accounts. - Similar Threads - three microsoft accounts

2. I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...: Subject: Assistance Needed with Outlook Email IntegrationHello,I hope this message finds you well. I've encountered an issue with my Outlook accounts and could use some assistance.When logging into my Outlook online, I use my email *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  3. I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Microsoft account but might have made 2 and now my emails are not coming in on my...: Subject: Assistance Needed with Outlook Email IntegrationHello,I hope this message finds you well. I've encountered an issue with my Outlook accounts and could use some assistance.When logging into my Outlook online, I use my email *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  4. i have two emailaccounts and now two Microsoft accounts - too confusing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have two emailaccounts and now two Microsoft accounts - too confusing: In W10, I have two email accounts and now have two Microsoft accounts - too confusing, how can I resolve this on 2 computers and phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-emailaccounts-and-now-two-microsoft/0597f7de-b7df-4f30-aff9-92ed17c5fe80
  5. Changed password and now I have two accounts.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed password and now I have two accounts.: I had to change my Microsoft password due to a breach and now I have two accounts listed on my pc and have to put the password in every time no matter how the settings are. How do I get rid of the second account?...
  6. Deleted Microsoft user account, now files have no pathway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Microsoft user account, now files have no pathway: Sooo, I messed up. My daughter gave me her old Asus laptop last year, with windows 10 but I never factory reset it. I know silly. Fast forward to yesterday, I decided to remove her Microsoft account as she no longer lives in the home. So this morning I get a fairly critical...
  7. Three duplicate Administration accounts

Three duplicate Administration accounts: When I open my laptop, go to settings and click on accounts, it takes you to the tab that states " Your info". Normally I would see one circle, that being my administration account, however, now there are three duplicate administration accounts 3 circles. Each requires...
  8. Updated to Windows Ver 2004 now I have three picture place holders under Accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated to Windows Ver 2004 now I have three picture place holders under Accounts: Updated to 2004 on Win 10 and now in my Accounts section there are now 3 place holders instead of the one that I used to have. I'm joined on an Azure domain if that's at all helpful....
  9. Administration Account missing I only have standard account now

Administration Account missing I only have standard account now: windows 10 I can only log in as guest at startup .I can.t perform any action like change install programs, revert to administrator accounts. administrator account is missing basically .I have tried changing user account and the new small window comes up prompting me to use...
  10. I have two microsoft accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have two microsoft accounts: I would like to either delete one microsoft account or merge them. I have one under gmail and one under yahoo. Please let me know what I need to do. This happened because after buying my first laptop I created a sign in. It had a thumb print reader and I never had to sign...