Windows 10: I/O Devide Errors

Discus and support I/O Devide Errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi can anyone help me please fix I/O device errors which have suddenly occurred - we are on Windows 10 and have tried updating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryTait1, Dec 18, 2019.

1. MaryTait1 Win User

I/O Devide Errors

Hi can anyone help me please fix I/O device errors which have suddenly occurred - we are on Windows 10 and have tried updating.

:)

MaryTait1, Dec 18, 2019
  2. MaryTait1 Win User

I/O Devide Errors

Hi can anyone help me please fix I/O device errors which have suddenly occurred - we are on Windows 10 and have tried updating.

MaryTait1, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Can't update audio driver- Showing I/O device error

Hi Christa,

An I/O Device error can occur with different types of hardware devices or media, such as external hard drives, SD cards, SSD, USB flash drives or pen drives. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the hardware and devices troubleshooter by
    following these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Type Troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View all.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Next button and follow the on screen guide.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jan 6, 2020
  4. I/O Devide Errors

Windows 10 build 1809 - What change that an old devide do not see the shared folders? problem after upgrade

Hi Roberto,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with network sharing. I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue.

1. Which Antivirus software is installed on your device?
    2. Do you see any specific error code/error message?

Please try the below suggested steps to fix the issue.

Method 1

Restart the following services.

1. Function Discovery Provider Host (FDPHost)
    2. Function Discovery Resource Publication (FDResPub)
    3. Network Connections (NetMan)
    4. UPnP Device Host (UPnPHost)
    5. Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRPSvc)
    6. Peer Networking Grouping (P2PSvc)
    7. Peer Networking Identity Manager (P2PIMSvc)

Method 2

I suggest you to refer the suggestions from Pauli
    O dated May 11, 2018
    regarding the network sharing.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

I/O Devide Errors

1. I/O Devide Errors - Similar Threads - Devide Errors

2. "Audio devide missing or not installed" is this a game or Windows 11 problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Audio devide missing or not installed" is this a game or Windows 11 problem?: I just downloaded Postal from Steam and when i click to launch it it shows a popup that reads:"The required audio mode 22.050 kHz, 16 Bit, Mono could not be set properly.There is no audio device or the driver is incorrectly installed or missing."And gives me the option to...
  3. "Audio devide missing or not installed" is this a game or Windows 11 problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Audio devide missing or not installed" is this a game or Windows 11 problem?: I just downloaded Postal from Steam and when i click to launch it it shows a popup that reads:"The required audio mode 22.050 kHz, 16 Bit, Mono could not be set properly.There is no audio device or the driver is incorrectly installed or missing."And gives me the option to...
  4. Windows does not recognize TV output devide sound when connected with HDMI, but Ubuntu does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not recognize TV output devide sound when connected with HDMI, but Ubuntu does: Hello,I dual booted my laptop HP Zbook Studio G5 with Ubuntu. Everything works fine, except when I plugged in the hdmi from the TV into the laptop to watch something, I could not select the output device to be the TV as it did not appear anywhere. It does not seem to...
  5. Windows does not recognize TV output devide sound when connected with HDMI, but Ubuntu does

Windows does not recognize TV output devide sound when connected with HDMI, but Ubuntu does: Hello,I dual booted my laptop HP Zbook Studio G5 with Ubuntu. Everything works fine, except when I plugged in the hdmi from the TV into the laptop to watch something, I could not select the output device to be the TV as it did not appear anywhere. It does not seem to...
  6. Windows does not recognize TV output devide sound when connected with HDMI, but Ubuntu does

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 product key says its been used on another devide

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 product key says its been used on another devide: I bought a product key for Windows 10 Home for my new PC and was installing it via a boot usb drive. At some point during the installation process I guess I chose the wrong option because it made me redo everything, including inputting the product key. Now my windows isn't...
  8. Windows 10 product key says its been used on another devide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 product key says its been used on another devide: I bought a product key for Windows 10 Home for my new PC and was installing it via a boot usb drive. At some point during the installation process I guess I chose the wrong option because it made me redo everything, including inputting the product key. Now my windows isn't...
  9. Windows 10 product key says its been used on another devide

10. No audio output devide is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio output devide is installed: Hi! I have a problem with my audio. I was recently changing my cpu grease and due to an inconvenient I ended up breaking three of my cpu pins. After fiddling with that issue I managed to start my pc. Computer is running fine as it is. The only problem is that I have no...