Windows 10: I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on...

Discus and support I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EvilDarkCow [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EvilDarkCow, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on...

/u/EvilDarkCow, Nov 8, 2019
  2. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on... :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on... :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on... :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on... :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on... :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on... :D

x01r, Nov 8, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Nov 8, 2019
  4. adulaamin Win User

I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on...

S.M.A.R.T. Error on boot

OK so I did what TRWOW suggested and it still didn't work. I decided to reflash the BIOS with the HDD with errors unplugged. After flashing it again, I shutdown the PC and plugged the HDD back again and voila, no errors. I shutdown the PC after a few minutes and turned it on again and no more S.M.A.R.T. Errors. Thank you all for the help! *Respect :respect: *Toast :toast:

adulaamin, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on...

1. I occasionally get this error while shutting down my PC. This error usually goes away on... - Similar Threads - occasionally error while

2. I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC: Hi. I'm getting BSOD while shutting down my pc after using it for 3-4 hours. It just says shutting down for 2-3 minutes and gives BSOD. When I try to shutdown after 10-20 minutes of usage it shutdowns with no problem. I'm on Windows 11. I'm linking my minidump files below....
  3. I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm Getting BSOD While Shutting Down My PC: Hi. I'm getting BSOD while shutting down my pc after using it for 3-4 hours. It just says shutting down for 2-3 minutes and gives BSOD. When I try to shutdown after 10-20 minutes of usage it shutdowns with no problem. I'm on Windows 11. I'm linking my minidump files below....
  4. My pc shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  5. My pc shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  6. Error Message as PC is shutting down - PC Shuts down faster than I can read the error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message as PC is shutting down - PC Shuts down faster than I can read the error...: Hello,When I go to shut down Windows, I see the usual screen that lists apps that need to be closed before the computer can shut down. Usually I just wait and my PC then shuts down it's self.However, ever since I installed a Net Framework update, which is only a guess, I am...
  7. Runtimebroker.exe error while shutting down

Runtimebroker.exe error while shutting down: Hello, I have a one and some months year old Asus VivoBook and some months back, after trying all troubleshooters, I noticed that the Windows Update and Windows Store related ones both show the "can't find the problem" message, and then as I go into details and detection...
  8. Pc randomly goes shuts down

Pc randomly goes shuts down: Hi so recently i have been having this problem where my screen might just go black and stays like that for awhile till it shuts itself off or return to normal. I checked my reliability history only to find out i have hardware errors most of the time where this happens. Help...
  9. error while shutting down pc

error while shutting down pc: i am getting some program manager still running error whenever i shutdown windows it says force stop and shut down what to do sfc scan has no errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-shutting-down-pc/d817418a-9b25-4a74-94c0-53e3f5409e91
  10. Computer shuts down occasionally

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer shuts down occasionally: Hi, I bought a PC 7 months ago. Specs are mentioned in my profile. If there is something not mentioned correctly you can ask me. At first this computer worked well, even during games. A month later the screen would shut down unexpectedly saying there is no signal, while...