Windows 10: I often experience blue screen with stopcode "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

Discus and support I often experience blue screen with stopcode "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used Event Viewer to diagnose the error. Here are some causes that I found: 1. "Miniport Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter #2,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RexorianusAugustus, Aug 6, 2020.

1. I often experience blue screen with stopcode "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

I used Event Viewer to diagnose the error. Here are some causes that I found:

1. "Miniport Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter #2, {efc3fcf8-c0ee-4276-b3b8-48215e1c71e4}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error."

2. "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter #2 : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly."

3. "The server {F9717507-6651-4EDB-BFF7-AE615179BCCF} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout."

4. "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

:)

RexorianusAugustus, Aug 6, 2020

2. What to do - blue screen StopCode error PC then needs to restart-often daily

I get a blue screen often. StopCode error PC then needs to restart-daily

BrandyCleveland, Aug 6, 2020
  3. barbhines Win User
    Blue screen/stopcode

Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error

barbhines, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Gil deG Win User

I often experience blue screen with stopcode "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

I often experience blue screen with stopcode "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

1. I often experience blue screen with stopcode "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". - Similar Threads - often experience blue

2. IRQL not less or equal stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL not less or equal stopcode: Hi forum,Since building this PC around mid-october ive been getting ''random'' BSODS. With that I mean to say everytime it bluescreens I get a different stopcode. Since this is a completely new PC I am at a loss for what the problem could me. The last one was a IRQL Not Less...
  3. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: Hello,Sometimes my Pc has the Stopcode: Irql not less or equal -bluescreen. I dont know why this happens. Would be nice if somebody would help me. The following link is to my minidump folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUXdo99d-MIhWSoggpjKJZFdkWi...
  4. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: Hello,Sometimes my Pc has the Stopcode: Irql not less or equal -bluescreen. I dont know why this happens. Would be nice if somebody would help me. The following link is to my minidump folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUXdo99d-MIhWSoggpjKJZFdkWi...
  5. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: I am having blue screen issues and have been having issues for a very long time, although now less frequently. I checked all my hardware like CPU, GPU, ram, hard drives by swapping them out with other new parts. I have reset windows. I have done many things but I can never...
  6. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: I am having blue screen issues and have been having issues for a very long time, although now less frequently. I checked all my hardware like CPU, GPU, ram, hard drives by swapping them out with other new parts. I have reset windows. I have done many things but I can never...
  7. irql not less or equal stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal stopcode: The stopcode happens a lot especially when playing games. Have reinstalled gpu driver but stopcode still showing up. dmp file was upload to google drive. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DClwNg_sXRuHDCkok8hmjQBfSlxos_h-/view?usp=sharingThank you....
  8. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: My computer often appears stop code, and my Windows version is up to date, and the driver of my hardware is up to date, how should I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-irql-not-less-or-equal/f14ebd79-2e7e-4f4a-ab8f-44001c6ea8cd
  9. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: I updated my graphics card AMD Radeon 6700XT then this came out. I tried to do every solution that I can find and I already change my RAM as well. I still get BSOD every time....
  10. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: Hello today I was playing Destiny 2 and simply alt tabbed and then my system crashed with the bsod error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I had been getting a reference by pointer bsod error a few days before this so I had done a windows reset which only kept my personal files but...