Windows 10: I often get this message when I try to transfer video from my iPhone 11 to my PC. Any fix?

Discus and support I often get this message when I try to transfer video from my iPhone 11 to my PC. Any fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/catholicgirl15 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/catholicgirl15, Nov 7, 2019.

1. I often get this message when I try to transfer video from my iPhone 11 to my PC. Any fix?

/u/catholicgirl15, Nov 7, 2019

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Nov 7, 2019
  4. I often get this message when I try to transfer video from my iPhone 11 to my PC. Any fix?

Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

• I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC.

I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder.

So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the photos and mailed them to myself with the intent of copying them to the desktop or storing them in my pics or download folder.

The files are jpegs but when I saved them to my desktop, so I could attach them to an email message, it did not work.

The pics were stored in html, only option; and I have a big Google icon as a shortcut.

So........I have three pics in an email message but I can't drag them anywhere else.

How can I convert them or take a pic to be stored in the same manner if I saw a pic online and right clicked to save?

I want to move them from the iPhone to an email message.

I want to use them as an attachment ( jpeg? ) but ideally I would like to post the pic in my email so it occupies a larger area that does not need expanding like a jpeg photo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Raymond
      DallasSilver Iphone 7 128GB

EDITREPORT
      + QUOTEREPLY

I often get this message when I try to transfer video from my iPhone 11 to my PC. Any fix? avatar_male_m.png

RaymondWindoz10, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

I often get this message when I try to transfer video from my iPhone 11 to my PC. Any fix?

1. I often get this message when I try to transfer video from my iPhone 11 to my PC. Any fix? - Similar Threads - often message try

2. I get this message when I try to change my password:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this message when I try to change my password:: When I try to change my password, I go to a bright red page that says:Deceptive site ahead Attackers on statics-marketingsites-wcus-ms-com.akamaized.net may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information for example,...
  3. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  4. How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?

How do I transfer my photos from iPhone to PC?: I have 46,000+ photos stored in iCloud and need to remove them from my iPhone so I can update my phone hasn’t been updated in almost 2 years. I need to update certain apps to use for work and to be able to pair my new Apple Watch. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this...
  5. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  6. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  7. When I'm copying my videos from my iPhone 11 to my PC I get "this device is unreachable, or...

When I'm copying my videos from my iPhone 11 to my PC I get "this device is unreachable, or...: When I'm copying my videos from my iPhone 11 to my PC I get "this device is unreachable, or the requested resource is in use or the code0x800700AA Please advise!!!!!...
  8. transfer images to my pc from iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer images to my pc from iphone: I was trying to transfer some images but I don't know how to do it or what is needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-images-to-my-pc-from-iphone/4dc124dd-dc3a-43a2-94f6-002f43107e01
  9. transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7

transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7: I successfully uploaded my pics & videos from my old iPhone to my PC. My icloud was too full to do this. I'm having a problem with transferring them to my new iPhone 7...
  10. I am getting a 1001 error message when i send a lind from my iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting a 1001 error message when i send a lind from my iphone: i have sent a link to my laptop a lot because some site wont let me print something from my iphone now i get a error 1001 why anyone know why. Michele...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to transfer videos from iphone to computer and says device not working