Windows 10: i oibit

Discus and support i oibit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; someone said install i obit advance care system for better performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jun 16, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

i oibit

someone said install i obit advance care system for better performance

:)

timmaddox, Jun 16, 2019

2. Downloading from the Web using Edge.

I checked to see if there were any extensions that I was unaware of. Only the ones I downloaded were there. I Run Windows 10 with Malewarebytes Anti-Maleware Professional. This Protects Me from Rootkits, Maleware, PUPS, any Ransomwear, Ect... I also Run
    OIBit Maleware Engine wich also includes a Bit Defender Engine to Protect Me from Both Viruses, and Trogins, among a bunch of other threats. I've Run All of the Listed with No Luck finding Anything Suspicious. I hope Somebody has a suggestion, If not, Tommorrow
    I'll begin Removing each Program One at a time, and see if that brings any changes?

Please Suggest Anything You think might Work! Thanxs! Peace!

JohnFerrier, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Office 2013

I had the same problem

Firstly download Oibit uninstaller

Delete Office and all remnants. When you uninstall normally remnants are left behind. Oibit uninstaller will remove the remnants.

After uninstall reinstall Office. It may not work the first time though so be patient, It took me 3 times to reinstall to get Office to work

Richard

Richard C Webb, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Al-1951 Win User

i oibit

Edge Icon

I lost the EDGE icon but did make EDGE my Default, I use Cortana to use as my search in EDGE but I CANNOT PRINT. To PRINT I have to go to the UPPER RIGHT CORNER AND CLICK ON THE 3 DOTS and switch to IE (Internet Explorer) and print from there. When I did
    have the Icon I could print. Now I'm asking can I RE-INSTALL WINDOWS 10 and get all icons back? Also will I not lose all my files. btw I have tried going to All APPs and EDGE isn't there, Not under EDGE or Microsoft Edge I have tried everything except for
    Command Prompt.

I will explain what I think happened, I ran/scaned with OIbit -"AdvancedCare 8 and it showed a few hundred registry errors, that's when I started having problems. At that time I lost EDGE Icon and the ability to use the APP Store, I was able to fix the error
    in the APP Store but not with EDGE. To get APP Store back I used RESTORE to PREVIOUS DATE, that worked with APP Store not EDGE.

I have been at this since Saturday August 8, 2015, going from website to website reading and trying some that I felt comfortable with.

Thank You,

Al-1951, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

i oibit